and the hackers say...

jeepmaster

i copied the little quotes the hackers had on the site and took it to a translation site.. i assumed it was portugese as they were from brazil and most of it translated

here is what the hacking genius's had to say!

Here in the periphery, the politicians herself says the problem is water, vote in min that I bring the truck kite, That is to hour of revertemos that chart, because mine enemy have with the tail inside sweats limousine,
now is to hour of he run behind us, wanting our vote of confidence, doing its false promises.. And pros brother also that God lightens you in front that "BALLOT BOX", Therefore the Enemy knows that he can buy many votes
with barely 1 kg of bean, or in he change of a cup of white rum.. Think well brother.. you know that is not well like this, and afterwards who pays the duck are everybody we! now is to hour of they appear.

and their signature..

"Everything that you have is not going to serve pra swims, This arriving to hour, TO hour of the juizo final
where the word of God prevail new, THE crying can last a night more the joy turns for the morning."

basically they suck and some of the terror seems to be lost in translation

and if anyone wants the actualy portugese to take a stab at a better translation ive got it saved somewhere

Thats what I got when I translated it, still doesnt make any sence to me english or portugese :roll:

it makes a little more sense if you know portuguese... i know spanish.. and they are similar.. still stupid though

Oh no!!! He's going to bring the truck Kite. Let's just hope that they don't actually go through with paying the duck!!

Back