amazing tool

Snitty

i just bought me a dewalt 120v impact wrench... this thing is slicker than snot... i have no idea what the torque capabilities are... nowhere on the box or manual does it say... but i started removing my plow hardware today... i would never have been able to remove half of these bolts if it weren't for this gun... i'm impressed... $179 well spent, even though i had NO intention on spending that until i saw it.... that money was supposed to go for tires... but you know how it goes with a man in a hardware store

Snitty said:
that money was supposed to go for tires... but you know how it goes with a man in a hardware store

yeah, unfortunately I know very well. :lol:

dewalt 120v impact wrench

we have one at work, that i use everyonce and a while.. its pretty cool... i believe it is rated at a max of 240ft/lbs which isnt too shabby for what it is.

i have the i wants for a 18volt cordless milwaukee cordless impact, but they are expensive

i would have loved to go cordless... a friend has a 24v cordless dewalt impact... that is amazing... 240lbft of torque is more than i'll need for anything... if it can take off the bolts for my plow... it can take off anything else i'll need it too... i think

i carry a gerber tool on my side at all times... my leatherman broke

Snitty said:
i carry a gerber tool on my side at all times... my leatherman broke

That's funny, cause I broke my Gerber on a bolt that my Leatherman finished. I guess it all depends. Besides, the bottle opener on the Gerber doesn't work for crap.

THis is what we splicers carry:
46037_photo-2.jpg

Besides, the bottle opener on the Gerber doesn't work for crap.

well i have no reason to open a bottle with my gerber.. all the bottles i drink from are plastic... and that remgrit blade can cut anything

TwistedCopper,

what is that knife in your picture used for, i found one a few weeks ago i thought it was strange looking

far_right said:
TwistedCopper,

what is that knife in your picture used for, i found one a few weeks ago i thought it was strange looking
Opening Telco Cable sheaths, although I dont use those for that, I use a "kutto" knife. The knife in the pic is what I use to sharpen pencils :lol:

TwistedCopper said:
far_right said:
TwistedCopper,

Opening Telco Cable sheaths, although I dont use those for that, I use a "kutto" knife. The knife in the pic is what I use to sharpen pencils :lol:

What's a kutto knife?

mingez said:
What's a kutto knife?

It is an old style utility knife. The wheel on the side locks the blade. The new sytle knives with the slider on top will slip and are pretty dangerous when opening a sheath, which has some razor sharp metal in it.
23aJPG-2.jpg

http://themodernspecialtiescompany.com This is the only place I know where a knife like this can still be bought.

they have them at autozone... our local store just had a sale... you buy pads and 2 rotors... you get a free knife... good lookin tool

Back