Am i just imagining . . . .

jeeprostyle

or are the top 30 posters on the home page slightly wrong?? Maybe its just my browser being weird, anyone else notice this??

jeeprostyle, they are I think it is the way they were before we switched over to the new forum...:)

O yes, i've heard things about the old forum. I dont think i joined before the new one came along . . . if i did it was a few days after. Why dont you moderate any of the forums Jhiggans, seems like your on more than anyone.

I don't know ....I just like to talk to everyone ....But if they asked me to I might have to........ But the guys we have on here do a fine job....:)

Yes they do, a very fine job. And yes you do, do like to talk that is. LoL

I have also noticed the top 30 posters page is not updating itself.I also know that jhiggins talks alot.Well....so do I.I just dont always post it.

i think higgins is gonna outpost tug.... that is unheard of

Sully said:
I also know that jhiggins talks alot.Well....so do I.I just dont always post it.
You See Sully its a Texas thing.. I never knew a Texan who couldnt keep his mouth shut on any issue known to man...lol...and J is a Texan through and through..heheheheh
Yo J ....gotcha

Well I can see the love here ....LOL oh yes PA hehehehehe is a POST but I don't truly care about the # it is just a added bonus ...But I do care about the friends I have here and I like to talk.....:)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't change a thing J...we wouldn't want you any other way :)

Rob 8) :p :)

Thanks I appreciate it ...I like talking to all you guys and helping out a little along the way ....When are we going to start planning JEEPZ 2004

Back