almost lost me yesterday guys... but i'm here to stay!

dingus

friday night was prom night, and my and my GF borrowed her dad's '83 porsche 944 to take to prom. (example pic below)
image-missing.png

her dad said "hey, while you're driving it, think about maybe if you'd like to own it!" so, i kinda shrugged that comment off, but i started driving it, and it was just SOOOO smooth! 5 speed, manual, rack&pinion steering, 170hp... he only wants like $3k for it, so i could just sell my jeep and pick this thing up. i drove it for the night at prom, and the next day for about an hour. i was seriously considering jumping over to this thing, it just got SOOO many looks, the cool factor was there, ya know?

anyways, i dropped the porsche back off at his house yesterday, and climbed back in my jeep to head home again, and i started the jeep up and it just purred for me. i popped her in gear, and hit the gas... felt even smoother than the porsche! steering was power, unlike the manual work-your-ass-off-to-turn-steering from the porsche, i just fell in love with my jeep all over again...

*sigh*
-nate[addsig]

the only thing i would drive would have to be 4-wheel drive and off the ground[addsig]

if you EVER see me driving something 2wd... its because my 4wd is in surgery[addsig]

yeah, i've been down the "2 seater sports car insurance" road... not too fun, especially with one accident where i was at fault on my record... my jeeps insurance is $1800 per year just for liability![addsig]

Glad we didnt lose you. :wink: Sully[addsig]

Hey Dingus...if he still wants to sell it let me know. I would definitely be interested.....and no I would be getting rid of my jeep. NEVER.[addsig]

Back