Aftermath

west747

Bored

Just got back from wheelin, got stuck for about an hour ontop of a tree swamp in some huge swamp under the power lines out here in new mayrland . bent up the u-bolts, back spring bolt wedged its way almost out.

Sorry we didn't bring the camera, (good thing we did! it woulda gotten destroyed)

But we did get pics of the aftermath, we were nice and coated lol!

This trail was one of the hardest i've ever been on,

Chris

Pics:
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Dam, looks like you guys had some fun! Sure looks like your Jeep had a little fun as well!!!

At least you made it back home

Looks like a good time was had.... but, how were you stuck??? Surely it wasn't a clearance problem.... :D Lots of clean up after that one!

Nothin' sweeter than mud squishin' twixt your toes, fingers, elbows, knees, ears, eyelids.......................! Looks like a great time! Hard to believe a little(?) mud could stop that thing.

muffler

you come to maryland and dont let me know!?! whats up with that

phatyaspen said:
you come to maryland and dont let me know!?! whats up with that

That's New Maryland not the Free state.

Great pics! The first one says it all!

I was wondering what Maryland myself and GOOD LORD What did you get stuck on a 30 foot tree stump? As others said, it couldn't have been a clearance problem. Were you trying that 360 inverted loop on the trail AGAIN? lol

Great pics, the dude on the left looks like he has a huge paw print or hand mark on his chest!

Lady

lol...yeah we had a great time....the stump that i got hung up on was hooked to all 4 of my u-bolts on the pass side and every one of em was bent pretty bad.( havnt had time to make a new plate so the u-bolts point up) plus it was under 2 feet off mud and water...i wouldnt have made it out if it wasnt for the spool in the 9inch. :lol:

that is swamp water in my diff cause i still cant get her to seal properly. no grit can get in only water so for now i just change the gear oil after each adventure!

thanks for all the great replys and i will bring my camera on the next outing so i can show you just what kind of terran( or mud holes) we have here!

chris

Aftermath?????? I was expecting to see something from the hurrican that hit up in New Hampshire last Friday............. But hey I have to say Your jeep looks just like our capm site up in greengate camp grounds on sat.

Looks like you had more fun tho :wink:

Back