Accident

dropseys

Re: RE: XJ with a YJ front. You

I hate people who can't drive. Yesterday I was in my NEW unmarked police car (a white Crown Vic with spot light as if it doesn't scream police) traveling in lane 1 (fast lane) when some moron comes flying through 3 lans of traffic to cut me off trying to make a turn at a cut through in front of me. Gave me all of 15 feet to stop as he did it and i ended up bumping him in his dirver side rear bumper. Needless to say it resembled a pit manuever. Worst thing is he is at fault, i couldn't issue him the ticket my LT had too, and the driver had a 3 year old in the back seat. I unfortunately had 3 choices: 1) strick the median barricade 2) rear end the car that cut me off, or 3) strike the car next to me. I opted for the rear end becuase that was the least damaging accident. Now my new car has a scuff on the front bumper to boot and i bracde myself so my left leg and cheek are sore as hell. God i hate bad drivers and wish MVA had better testing methods for these morons.

Bummer, I remember every scratch on mine since we have take-home cars too.

I'm surprised your LT was even able to handle it without it being a conflict of interest. We generally let another agency handle it to avoid any problems.

We don't have much interstate, so my usual FUBAR is getting stuck on some goatpath somewhere.

That sucks man. I cant believe how many poor drivers there are in FL. You dont want to be down here with a nice car.

RE: Wax stains on plastic parts

Ya, I think there's a LOT crappy drivers everywhere you go. I'm always sure I'm going to get hit no matter where I am around here. I guess that's also because I've been rear-ended 5 times alone....while I've been stopped.

And now it's even more obvious that you're an officer!! A white Crown Vic, with a spotlight, AND body damage!

front and rear diff

Get some nice tube bumpers and rockers gaurds. Then no one will mess with you.

Back