94 XJ for $1,000!?!? sweeet.

Joopin

Super Moderator
Yeah, that's what my dad just bought, a 94 2 door XJ with 130k miles on it, one owner (old lady) 4.0 - 5spd. Although I havn't seen it yet, my dad says it's in awesome shape. The one thing he didn't like is the paint wasn't that great in spots, so he's getting it painted right now. He got it for only 1000 bucks too, but he's always finding deals. Now I just gotta talk him into following me and my bro in our YJs to go wheelin', it's gonna be difficult after he got that new paint job on it though. I'm really tempted to buy him a lift for fathers day! It would be a risk though cause who knows if he's gonna put it on.

It's cool how Jeeps sell themselves, my Stomper has influenced three Jeep purchases since I got it!

By the way, now that my dad has the xj, he's selling his BMW and Mercedes!

Joop

Sweet! lift kit for fathersday, now thats the gift that keeps giving year round!!

Nice. A two door with the roof cut off behind the doors is sweet. I would take one in a second for a grand. You know it has always been my dream to build an a$$ spankin Cherokee.

Joopin said:
The one thing he didn't like is the paint wasn't that great in spots,

I think that's the case with alot of early XJs, I think they just had cheap paint jobs put on them :roll:

-Nick :!:

Re: I've decided to pull the plug...

A 2" budget boost and a Saturday ride on a stocker trail just might give him the bug that launches into the insanity we all call Jeep ownership and modification sickness! hehehehe

Very good deal indeed. Just take him out once. I can almost garantee he will be hooked for life! Congrats dude!

Back