4in. rough country lift and 33's

jeepthing86

Hey there fellow Jeepers! im brand new to this forum and im lookin to join the lift club and throw some Mickey Thompsons on my baby and I really need your help!...my question is with a 4inch lift from Rough Country,I plan on installing,will 33in Mickey Thompsons that are on 16in rims and i believe the tires are 11in wide,will i have any rubbing problems or space issues with the tires? or will i be good to go? :roll::?: please help me id greatly appreciate your input...thankyou

jeepthing86 said:
Hey there fellow Jeepers! im brand new to this forum and im lookin to join the lift club and throw some Mickey Thompsons on my baby and I really need your help!...my question is with a 4inch lift from Rough Country,I plan on installing,will 33in Mickey Thompsons that are on 16in rims and i believe the tires are 11in wide,will i have any rubbing problems or space issues with the tires? or will i be good to go? :roll::?: please help me id greatly appreciate your input...thankyou

As long as u go with the rite backspacing on the wheel u will have no problem at all with the tire fitting nice

You will need 1.5 in spacers for sure. (Ballistic fabrication recommended) I have that exact lift. Also some cutting of some of the little flanges in the front wheel Wells may be needed.

Correct wheel spacing 4"-4.5" BS, a skinny tire 285/75r16 (approx 33x11.25"), and some small fender trimming on lower back of front fenders should be good. You may have minor rubbing on left lower LCA or at full compression.

Back