400Hp conv Trail Crusier

JEG

SYE output shaft to stock output shaft...?

Has any one put full size axles under a Wrangler ?If so which ones would hold up to 400hp.I am installing a 350V8,auto,atlas transfer case,an have 4.11 Gm fullsize axles for it,I guess I will need some larger fender flares huh?

nope... no one has ever put fullsizes under a YJ or TJ. if you are the first i would suggest 60s or 60s/14b

I found some dana 60 on a Dodge Power Wagon that I think will work with some modification.Did you find your T-18 or np435 yet?

I found some dana 60 on a Dodge Power Wagon that I think will work with some modification
im not sure.... but i think the front is a pass drop... and that would need a tcase swap also... but im not sure on that... o/t a little... there is a guy i know with a SWEET P/W camper special... i want it...

Did you find your T-18 or np435 yet
no... :cry: im in the process of having my t176 being rebuilt for the second time.... i havent driven my jeep in 4.5 months... :cry:

I have pic of a YJ with full size axles saved on my computer. I can emial you the pics. They look sweet!

Re: Using stock tire carrier with 33"

There's a beast CJ7 on Highriders.ca with rockwells front and rear on 44 inch ground hawgs. It's a monster!!!!!!

i think full size axles under a jeep look cool it gives it a meaner look but its probably not that good on tight trails

Thanks any pics would be great ,any any additional info would be helpful also.I have two jeeps one is stock and the other is going to be a Rat Monster I may run it with out a tcase first,just a 350 v8 with automatic then figure out the tcase and front diff setup,who know I might like as a two wheel drive rocketship,Just fly ovr those jumps.

Where are you guys hiding, Canada? It's like I went back in time 5 years.
Every other Jeep you see these days has one tons. If you want pictures go to www.nocrybabies4x4.com
You can see Jeeps and Landcrusiers with one tons and Rockwells all over there. We even rolled some over so you could look underneath without straining your neck.

Where are you guys hiding, Canada? It's like I went back in time 5 years.
Every other Jeep you see these days has one tons. If you want pictures go to www.nocrybabies4x4.com
You can see Jeeps and Landcrusiers with one tons and Rockwells all over there. We even rolled some over so you could look underneath without straining your neck.

Back