4 wheelin granny

duff

my moter-in-law, who recently turned 75, says to me...."so duff , when are ya takin me out in that jeep of yours?" what could i do? had to take her mudding!!!! she giggled the whole time we were out. she's so short her feet bearly touch the floorboards so everytime we hit a bump her legs would go flyin and she'd let out a YAHOO!! she did'nt care it was only about 45 - 50 out or that she came home with mud on her hood! { last week my brother-in-law , her son , took her out on the back of his Harley } i updated the pictures on my homepage if anyone wants to see this fun-lovin granny on her first trail ride. [addsig]

Great pics !!!!! Way to keep the Jeepin thing goin' with the older generation as well as the younger. At least now she has something to tell her grand kids........wait....they were probably there !!!!!!!! lol

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

Scoot up the seat and buy her some Disco Stack Shoes and send her to the woods! heheheh Tug :-D [addsig]

thats great. my granny banned me from ever toucher her grand cherokee after seeing my muddy. You could always pull an indana jones and tie some blocks to her feet so she could drive[addsig]

i don't know , she still has a wild streak in her . i might not ever get the jeep back.[addsig]

Back