4 wheeler on tv now

RE: shifter broken

Show was on @ 10PM cst

ok this first is an awsome rollover...dude rolls jeep. it throws him out(hmmm no seat belt), and continues on its wheels down hill backwards!
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

next is the some pics of the winner of the Top Truck Challange...sorry to say its a YJ....JK

cool SNORKLE!
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

and weird one...

image-missing.png

Well that wraps up this evening edition of four wheeler tv...please come back next time...untill then this is _(OIIIIO)_Jeeper saying.."Go play in the mud!"

Re: RE: Dodge sneek peek Electric swaybar Disco

Dang, missed the show (was watching Duke/N.Carolina game). Nice pics! I'll have to learn how to do that.

That YJ is bad to the bone!!!

DVR is nice, I never miss an episode of FourWheelerTV, Extreme 4x4, or any of others on Outdoor Channel and Spike TV.

I don't get the Outdoor channel but every saturday around 12:30, my world comes to a stop for a hour and a half. That chic on extreme 4x4..... wow, women with welders are so hot! (especially with bodies like hers)

Bounty__Hunter said:
DVR is nice, I never miss an episode of FourWheelerTV, Extreme 4x4, or any of others on Outdoor Channel and Spike TV.

I catch them by accident. You wouldn't happen to have a schedule of when they are on, would you?

jps4jeep, yeah, I'm with ya on that thought of the chick and the welder!!! The guy is a bit of a dork, though.

RE: Do you need a Cherokee Transition?

He's a dork, but seems to know his stuff. She's smarter, and can weld too :twisted:

I don't know the schedule, the DVR just records all the new episodes regardless of time.

She's a cutie I'll admit 'cause there is no way I would normally watch someone install retractable side steps :lol:

In case you were wondering ;)
Jessi Combs is an avid 4-wheeler, snowboarder, wakeboarder, and rock climber. She enjoys working out, wearing bandanas when she's in the shop, and proudly sports 7 tattoos, "so far."
image-missing.png

Back