4" lift

Welcome. Give an idea of how much you're looking to spend and what you plan on doing with the jeep, we'll help as much as possible.

you've got a load of options... are you capable of doing the work yourself? if so, you can usually save a bunch that way, and afford a better lift and/or more accessories

Welcome to Jeepz! Y'know, you're probably gonna get some razzin' with a name like "mrpink"! :lol: :lol: :shock: :lol: :lol:

You wouldn't happen to own a Surrey, would you??

call bobs suplee and get a BDS lift, i know several people running it and it outflexes all the short arm lifts ive seen. BOBS 14057998977. bob is a great guy, he almost always is the one to answer the phone, his prices are with shipping included, and he will try to help you out in any way. and if he asks you to let him call you back in 15, youd better be there to pick it up cuz hes not some sleazy buisnesss guy who just wants to get off the phone. i think he sells the BDS lift for something like 500-600 and its very complete

mrpink said:
thinking of geting a 4" lift for my o2 wrangler. what kind ect.

Well that is a loaded question! So many answers to that it's hard to give you advice. Got a price range in mind? What are you using the Jeep for? Daily driver? Weekend warrior?

You can spend from around $400 to over $2K doing a lift on a TJ, so any more info may better help narrow down the answers :wink:

TJ Sport Success stories?

a top of $1500 and very capable of doing the work myself. semi day driver. weekend fun. anything i could do with a jeep is the reason.

http://jeepinoutfitters.com/products.asp?ID=149

image-missing.png

That was the 4.5" lift, the 3.5 would leave you enough in that budget for a SYE/driveshaft

thank for all the help. i think im just going for a 3"teraflex from the bob guy. no sales tax woo hoo
anyone know any good trails in socal ventura county.

Back