SeeJay7
Sparky-Watts
terrymason
Tug-n-pull
weapon
wm69
yjdave

There are 17 unregistered users and 36 registered users on-line

Is this for real or am I asleep still? LOL I have never seen so many people online at once!

LJF

That was wierd. I really doubt all of those people were on here then. I did see it when it said that though..

I think, by now, we all know that was a part of the "Brazilian mojo" that we've been suffering through.

BTW, thanks, lady, for your answer to my pm - I thought I was goin' nuts! Nice to know you're not alone!

With all the other site glitches going on, it's probably not right. With thousands of members though, you'd think it would be common to have that many online at once.

I think that many of the anonymous guests that are online are actually registered users that forget to log in. If there was a way to force a log in, I bet the registered tally would be much higher.

power steering pump 89 cherokee

both the phpbb_sessions table and the nuke_sessions table were corrupt, causing people to either be permanently logged in, or locked out - I've emptied the tables

There was definitly something wierd going on, cause when I read your post lady I replied to it and it told me to wait awhile between posts and I hadent for like 2 hours.

Back