3 adventures in the snow

Greencuke

a few weeks ago me and a buddy went wheeling up at the medows again. We were out there for about 10 min till we got stuck in way too much snow. to make a long story short 3 hours and a call to my buddy and his blazer later, we got it out. The funny part is the blazer got stuck after we got out, so we pulled him out after.
last week i got a call from a friend who just got his license. Him and his friend thought it would be fun to take his dad's yota out to this field and see "what the 4wd could do". He made it about as far as an unplowed parking lot and got stuck fast. 6 guys, my jeep and the above mentioned blazer were all required to get this bad boy out.
This weekend me and my friend jake invented a new game we call "pull jake behind the jeep in a sled". we were playing it on the really muddy strech of dirt road. we could get him up to 27mph, but the road wasn't long enough to get faster. we went looking for a better one, and we found a snowmobile trail that looked really good. The problem is i took the turn off the paved road too wide and sink into the soft shoulder of the trail. The guy who was w/ us had a pos ranger and tried to pull us out, but no dice. he went back to get this suburban that out scoutmaster had and pulled me out right quick
im looking forward to saying goodbye to the snow
-reggie[addsig]

Hey I hear you about the snow. I live in alaska where the average snow fall is well over 300inches. So I can really understand how you feel. It's a whole new game jeeping in the snow...
Keep the faith, Jeep Safe.[addsig]

Back