3.0 CRD mods

Adamf1313

Anyone have any experience with successful performance mods done to a grand Cherokee 3.0 CRD? I don't want to dive in to anything unless I know someone else had a positive result.

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz

not me but i am not happy about you flaunting your diesel jeep.

ha ha ha, just playing. i know nothing to help but would love a diesel in my wrangler

I was hoping for the diesel to come out in the new wranglers. They need a capable motor. Looks like the new V6 will be in them for 2012 and should provide plenty of power.

2008 Grand Cherokee Overland. 3.0l CRD

Oh, I should meantion, I'm in Canada. I think a diesel was offered in the US for the new style wranglers. I wish!

The programmers are pretty sick. Great mileage and power boost.

I work for Chrysler see all kinds of stuff I believe hypertech has a max energy and there is one called in motion.
Inmotionusa.com. Stay away from anything but oem air filters as they dust the engine. And trust me to the tune of 22,000 bucks for just the engine it's not a chance you want to take.

Ok, thanks. Ya, I'm looking for performance but I plan on keeping this vehicle for a long time so I don't want to jeopardize longevity I've the vehicle. Thanks for your input.

Back