2004 Pennsylvainia Jeepz Week planning is underway

Sorry for the change, but due to the Park being closed for an event We are making the trip for the second weekend in October..I'll keep you posted.

Rob 8) :p :)

OK I bought a really nice older Surburban 1989 5.7 Auto Air and Class 3 Towing Package. Momma Tug thinks I bought it for her but I bought it for Paragon, Telico, Mont Eagle, and other Four Wheel Parks hehehehehe So count me in cause it is my Jeep Hauler. Now to find the new project Jeep and get it up in the air prior to Paragon Week. I can't wait to find it and get started on it. Reserve my room early Rob. Tug

I am almost definatley in. Since in 25 days I will be only 5 minutes from paragon It won't be too much of a commute for me. The only thing that can keep me from going is if my jeep decides to die on me.

TARSI

Oh. I can't go now. I'm gonna be inschool. Possibly even in D.C. on a trip that I CAN'T miss. We'll if you ever go to Paragon on your own let me know PA. I'll talk to my dad and maybe.
Mike

That sounds good. I live down in Bucks County PA right below quakertown, so the drives no problem.

Barring anything unforeseen, I'm in! It's not that far away from central Virginia... should be a good time for all.

--Chris

Wow PASmokeater,you are setting up a pretty big run,I wish I could be there but.I dont live any where near you guys.Have fun and jeep safe.

Posting a message inthe events section about the weekend trips to Paragon this year.
Check it out.

Rob 8) :p :)

I wish I could find the time but I will be in the MOAB.....:)

Back