2004 Pennsylvainia Jeepz Week planning is underway

PASmokeater

I've already started getting things ready for the Pennsyvainia Jeepz week 2004. It will be at Paragon Adventure park ( http://www.paragonap.com ) It will be late June or early July and I am working on the time schedaul. It will be either Saturday morning, through the week untill Sunday evening, or Thursday morning throught THAT Sunday night. Camping and Hotel/Motels are available, as well as a bunch of resturaunts.

They have trails from super modified trailer rigs to stock right off the showroom floor vehicles. They also have Jeep 101 couses, and guided tours to teach newbies the right way to wheel.

One thing I would like to stress with the whole Jeepz Week thing, is to rember the locals in your area, include them, and be the bigger person by letting ANY vehicle join in the fun (well almost any vehicle lol). Remember, we are all brothers and sisters.

What I need from you all is feed back. There is sterngth in numbers, and the more people we can get, the greater the discounts..I'm not asking for definate committments yet, but at least let me know if your interested.

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

I will make palns to join you as long as no big stupid thing happens to prevent it. Let me know if ther is anything that I can do to help out. Tug :-D [addsig]

Hey PASmokeater,

Is there any way I could get you to send me a general form of the trail wavier???
So that I can start planning ours....-----------------....
thanks a million ....
:-D

edited by: jhiggins, Jul 09, 2003 - 01:59 PM[addsig]

I didn't get it for some odd reason....you will do me one more favor
and try it here... -----------------------

Thankyou so much.... :-D

edited by: jhiggins, Jul 09, 2003 - 02:00 PM[addsig]

thats only a 5 hour drive... i can make it on less than 4 tanks of gas... i'm there[addsig]

not far from me..2 hours or so..i'm game. info me[addsig]

I'd love to do this, specially the 101 trails and stuff. PA is about five hours for me so several tanks of gas here too! LOL Worth every cent I'm sure. Keep the info. coming! :cool: :-D [addsig]

I take that back. I might not need 101's in another year. lmao Hopefully not but I'm still game. Paragon sounds like a blast. I'm in Maryland for those that were wondering.......................... :cool: :-O :p :roll: [addsig]

only 250 miles for me and it I-81 the whole way so i will be there[addsig]

I'm ALWAYS game for a trip to pAragon...just let me know when everyone is interested........I believe I'm heading up there the first weekend in Sept, Although it will only be Saturday and Sunday. Keep me posted if anyone wants to go.

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

Rob you know I'm in. How many friends can I bring???? I look forward to playing in Paragon again.

[addsig]

4.0L Engine & many other Parts for Sale:

i've been on vacation so i figured i'd look back through old posts to see what i've missed. i'm in pa. i'd be up for going to paragon, and i know a few friends who would want to go too. :D

I've never been to Paragon, so I'll try to make this run. I am about 2 hours away from there. Do you have any idea of the cost yet?

Back