2003 Jeepz.com Trail Week

PASmokeater

Okay fellow Jeepers, you wanted to have info on the week, and after much hard work (thank you very much Tug) here it is.

It will be held from June 21st until June 29th, in North Eastern Tennesse (near Bristol, directions to all who need them).

I have waivers and rules and regulations, and will send you out all that you need if you email me (PASmokeater@comcast.net). Please do not send waivers to anyone as I am using the emails as a way to get a head count so we can reserve a campground and plan all of our activities.

After you read the waiver and the rules please email me back to confirm your place.

Everyone in your group that is going MUST sign a waiver, even minors (have them signed by the Parent or guardian of the minor). So be sure to let me know how many waivers you need.
I look forward to meeting you all, and hope that we can make this week a much enjoyed time by all.

Thank You

Rob

:p :cool: :) [addsig]

That sounds good I might be able to make it out. It's about a 5 hour drive for me so it's really up to if my jeep will make it haha[addsig]

it's a 12 hour drive for me, but I plan on being there (at least the later part of the week).[addsig]

My email is keplinger@comcast.net if there is any questions about what is here and if there is any special needs to get you here and set to have a ball. I am working to get a few normaly closed trails open for the event via the national forrestry service. At this point I can only say we have a bunch of nice short runs open to us but still enough to keep us busy. This is not the Moab or the Rubicon but there is not a more enjoyable place on earth to ride them jeeps.

River rafting in a world class white water river if you wish. The USA's 5th rated Small Mouth Bass river, Trout fishing, Appalachian Trail runs through here, If you are into Antiques and collectibles I have that nailed down too. All of this is here to go along with the Jeep Stuff the heart of the trip.

Best part is to get to see each other eye to eye and tell the tails and laugh at the jokes. I hope to meet as many of you as posible. Come to Tennessee and lets get dirty! Tug[addsig]

You know I would be there in a heart beat if I could. :-( :-(

But I am there in spirit, I am stuck at work for a few extra days, one of our guys died last night so it's a bit somber here. I would love to meet you all and maybe in the near furtue we could do it again. Have fun and I look forward to some good pictures..

OlllllO :cool: [addsig]

I would like to go, does anyone have an idea what type of drive that is from boston??

Thanks all
Johnny[addsig]

i call dibs on Afton's tent!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

rob's driving from the philly area, about 10 hours supposedly...[addsig]

That sounds like alot of fun. I wish I could be there, but I can't go offroad until after the I get ownership of my jeep on my 18th birthday. Its just my luck that my birthday is June 27th, right in the middle of the trip.:-( :-( :-( :-(

TARSI[addsig]

Hey, you should celebrate your ownership by cruising down (up? over?) later in the week![addsig]

I figured about 8 and a half straight, but with Afton and her friend comming along I'm gonna have to make a few stops, so I'm figuring around 10 hours from Philly PA.

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

hmmmm.... i know someone going to Tenn in early July... maybe i can get him to go 2 weeks early, and i can have a road companion[addsig]

man , i would love to go but it's to long of a haul from MASS. for me. sounds like a blast though . how about a traveling JEEPZ.COM tour ? just quit your jobs and spend the summer traveling to different states ! just a thought.[addsig]

Ya right cross country in a jeep haah :lol: not this guy and not this jeep. i would be in a pep boys getting parts every 50 miles just to stay on the road. It's a cool idea though.[addsig]

Sounds like it would be a great time! Beautiful country down there. I wish I could make it but we have a new baby on the way. I hope we can maybe get some people together for a Badlands run one of these days... I'm trying... and hoping!

Have fun![addsig]

Duff, where in MASS are ya from, could alway get all the MASS jeeps together and cruise down together. "Dem southern boyz won't know what done hit dem!" Just kidding hehe!
But seriously, It is a posibility. All the jeepers from Maine, New Hampshire, or Canada does not matter, but they start the trek down, picking up strays as they go! I am north of boston, about 20 miles or so!

edited by: jps4jeep, Apr 24, 2003 - 07:04 AM[addsig]

i'm over in Erving. where my lot ends the Erving state forest begins. there are some nice trails around , nothing to crazy, but fun. we aren't supposed to go in the forest but there are old town access roads we can go on . mabye we should get some people together sometime.

edited by: duff, Apr 24, 2003 - 07:36 PM[addsig]

Erving, you guy got power out there? Thats put near tol right? I am in Wakefield. Your a good 2-2 1/2 hours out there. But if we were to go south, I would have to take rt 84 out there.[addsig]

Back