2 feet of 2 1/4" straight pipe $5.00, 2 clamps $1.99ea

You did eliminate it, but I did mine for free!!! And this way I don't have to worry about not having one when the local cop looks under my Jeep. (Its a lot easier when you have over 7" of lift!!!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

My intent is to buy a new cat, gut the old one and keep that on. Then put on the new cat when I go to inspections[addsig]

hey... we should all chip in for a jeepz.com cat... everyone cut out your cats and put the straight pipe in, if you need to borrow the jeepz.com cat, just pay for shipping and bolt it up for a day to get inspected!
image-missing.png
we'll keep it at terry's house or something
image-missing.png
lol[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>hey... we should all chip in for a jeepz.com cat... everyone cut out your cats and put the straight pipe in, if you need to borrow the jeepz.com cat, just pay for shipping and bolt it up for a day to get inspected!
image-missing.png
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Good thinkin haha[addsig]

Some one get a price on a cat and then we will bill all the members for their part! Just send me the cash and I'll pick one up.
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
Tug[addsig]

i bet you will tug. ill be the first to send my money. hahaha

just move to oklahoma they have no inspection.
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back