1999 TJ has to go

YogiBear

I tried to keep the Jeep as a toy but the wife says it must go. There is absolutly nothing wrong with it, please read the description and call me with any questions 571 264 3116, I am on all day at work so hit me there as well (AOL talkivan) or my email nhlz4me@aol.com. The Jeep is garaged in Gainesville, VA (45 miles west of DC), I will deliver or meet you with in a resonable distance. I have plenty of pictures, just ask. Here is the low down-
Year - 1999 TJ Sport
Motor- 6 cyc
Trans - 5 speed
Miles - 76K
Location - Gainesville, VA
Color- Green, hard top and soft top, and bikini are black
Asking Price - $11,300
*Complete tune up less that 500 miles ago, flushed the coolant, clean under the hood, runs extremely well
*New ProComp Steering Stabilizer
*The transfer case drop that is on there needs to be replaced, I just don't like the spacers so I have a brand new Sky Jacker drop kit (solid iron bars and bolts) for you to install
* Pioneer am/fm CD player for you to install,
*Brand new K&N cone taking place of the stock air filter and box,
*Rear brakes and exhaust manifold were recently replaced,
*Hard top
*Hard door storage cases with pouches for the soft windows
*Soft top
*bikini top w/ mounting bar
*1/2 safari type doors with mirrors
*No scratches other than standard nicks, the body is in fantastic condition
*ProComp 4 inch suspension lift
*5 ProComp 33/12.50/15 mudders, the fronts are very good, the rears are OK but will need replacing sometime soon, the spare is just as good as the two fronts so you could get away with only one tire being replaced
*Best Top 6" fender extensions
*HELLA off road lights mounted on the windshield hinges that are wired in correctly to easily pass inspection
*Roll bar mounted handles for all four passengers
*Complete cab cover, gray (I think its Steel Horse)

Back