16 valve?

carriss

i found this jeep on ebay and in the text it said it had a 16 valve engine and i'm pretty sure jeep has never made a 16 valve 4.0 check out the the link pretty sure i'm right but i don't own it. it seems to me it would be a 12 or 18 or 24 but never a 16 i'm 100% it's a 12 because 6 cyl X 2 valves per cyl = 12 valves it just seems if your going to sell it you should know what your selling. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-J...16QQihZ003QQcategoryZ6285QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

There's no such thing. 1 intake and 1 exhaust per cyl.

this seller has no idea what he is talking about. its a Jeep thing and he doesnt understand. email the seller and ask, then let him know what the real deal is. people that try to sell things and have no idea what thay are or what thay have realy earks my gord.

Happens all the time, people have no clue what's under to hood in any vehicle. When I was looking for a Diesel P/U I was amazed that people what no clue as to what engine they had. Especially car dealerships. You would think with that big of a option they would pay attention? But anyway, I'd love to get that jeep for that price ($760)

Shoot man, y'all haven't heard of the "4 valve upgrade."

It's called a V8. Probably a typo.

Back