1000 Members!

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member

we just hit the 1000 members mark. This place is growing pretty quickly

Terry[addsig]

Well being in a cult w/1000 members,maybe we can get a tax break from big brother
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Well as far as I am concerned, when you have a following of over 1000 members you could call it a club, fraternity, gathering, etc.. But to me its a religion, a way of life, and being that we should be entitled to the same tax breaks, etc..... as some of those so called religious organizations out there.

image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

KEEP ON JEEPIN

Steve
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Proud to be a part of this extraordinary group of people. The comrodery sp? of Jeepers everywhere lets me know that at least a small part of society is not caught up with the "me" attitude. It feels wonderfull to know that know matter where I go, someone is always being a spotter.

Thank you to all of my fellow Jeepers. May you never get hung up, and may you always find a more challenging trail ahead of you.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Dittos blackCJ7, I 'm glad I found this site. There are others out there that love jeeps as much as me! I am not alone in a world of rice burners and Z71's!
image-missing.png
[addsig]

There's nothing like a Jeep! Once you go Jeep you never want be go back to cars.
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Terry,

Congrats on a site that has been around for a couple of years now. It's nice to see something on the net last and not become a fly-by-night thing. Many a late night (early morning?) has been spent settling my now 19 month old daughter back down to sleep. Only problem is she is more interested in the jeep stuff than sleeping (go figure
image-missing.png
). Either way, thanks for a great site.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back