FS: "If you can read this... ROLL ME OVER!" decals

Jragon

i can make these in pretty much any color, they are set up to be 3 x 35 inches in size, we can adjust if you need it. also, i have "H2 Rescue" decals(uses the hummer H2 logo) set up in 5 x 20 inches. these are priced at $22 each, or $35 for both. shipping is already included, so price is as quoted. i will be at camp jeep in the poconos if anyone is going there, delivery can be made then, or mail works if you want it sooner. any and all questions can be sent as a PM, or email to Wattrjragon10@hotmail.com
custom jobs can also be done easily, a friend and i own a banner/decal/sign/etc. business.
jason

pics are available at request, please serious inquiries only.

I want a bunch of 2"x2" decals of sillouhettes of old ladies with walkers, people in wheelchairs, kids on bikes and skateboards to put along the front fenders of my YJ, like the flying aces did with the numbers of planes they shot down in combat.

RE: fs2004 anyone

aiight ill see if i can get those ...... i got books of stuff everywhere, how many of each would u need?? what color also??

RE: There is a new gal in town!

Probably an different number of each, up to 4 or 5.

Re: RE: Rear Brakes Leaking

aiight i can do them....... price would depend on how many diff. colors and how many total. i figure 4 or 5 of each.... makes bout 16-20. with shipping itll be like $40.

RE: thx

aiight... when u tryin to get em??? i can design and print fri./sat. if need be.

RE: My son...

I'd like to get a bumper sticker like the "Love your Mother" one with a picture of the Earth, but with a set of Swamper TSL tire tracks across the globe :) and instead of love your mother, it would say "Love your Mudder"

Haven't really figured it out yet but when I do I'll ask you if you can make it.

well ill go look for the normal one..... then i can scan it and adjust it how u want it. or we can work wit something custom and i can design it from scratch. ill PM u when i get some designs worked out.

I'd take some like Sparky's! That's way too funny!!

I love the old lady with a walker. Another good one would be a guy on a quad, for operating a vehicle that is only 3 feet wide they sure take up a lot of road.

One step closer

TwistedCopper said:
I'd like to get a bumper sticker like the "Love your Mother" one with a picture of the Earth, but with a set of Swamper TSL tire tracks across the globe :) and instead of love your mother, it would say "Love your Mudder"
I would want one of these too :twisted:

Back