CJ Parts

hmmm . . . its an cj7 right. Im trying to do a resto on my cj5 and its missing and need replacing for a lot of the parts. Some of the things i need are the tailgate, windsheild, ebrake cable, thermostat housing, and some seats. Im sure parts off yours can mount onto mine for mods but im not really sure what will adapt onto mine. Maybe power steering box for power steering or a bigger rear mounted gas tank for duel tanks would be nice. Let me know what you think, not sure what will mod over or what will fit onto my jeep, but we might be able to work something out. I live in arizona so shipping might also be an issue. Thanks, justin.

well i got most of the engine stuff except for a few pullies i have the t-stat housing,i have the tailgate its in really good shape, fenders hood, i have the powersteering box now,let me know what you need and ill give u a price for them, i want to get rid of all this stuff and make room for my TJ any kind of money would help on getting my TJ back in drivable condition , thanks Ken

Wat are the dimensions on your tailgate?? it needs to be 36 X 14 INCHES to fit my jeep. i look into wether or not i your power steering stuff will mount into my jeep so i can get power steering. This manual steering is killin me, hard to turn and shift and do all that and the same time . . lol. Thanks ~ Justin

they should but all i have left is the powersteering gear box i will check on the tail gate and let you know if those are the deminsions. the powersteering stuff should fit, the gear box is basically the same.

hey where are u measring from? i measured mine and im alittle off from you i got 35 3/4" x 16

Im measuring the inside, like how big the whole is that the tailgate fits in. The newer jeep tailgates are 16 inches tall but my hole is only 14 so they dont fit. Its a shame too, b/c i wanted to put on a new tailgate that swings out so i could mount the spare tire on without a swing bar.

ohh are you measuring the little lip thats on the tailgate for the rear window bar? i think it would fit, i am measuring vrom the bottem of the tail gate to the verry top where the lip for the seal goes.

What year is it?I need fenders, grill& hood I just wiped mine out.I have a 78' cj5,how much and can you ship to texas.

i dont know how much it would cost to ship, if you can find a carrier that will ship them then ill sell u all of it for 400 bucks but i dont know of any company that could ship it if you find one ill secure them to a pallat or a big box and you can have them i have all those parts still and i want to get rid of them thanks Ken

yea i got the hood. i dotn know who will ship it, i work at a dealer so i dont know if i can ship large packages thru them but ill find out if you want all the fenders hood and grill. i know the grill is 50 bucks to ship. thru fed ex. dotn know about the fenders or the hood there pretty big

if you can find a carrier that will pick it up and ship it for you ill be glad to send it thru them, just let me know

Back