CJ Parts

do u mean the dash panal; with the gauges? thats a little dented up but all the gauges are there if u want those

do you have a picture of the dash? yes the hole panel that goes from one side of the tupto the other and the steering wheel goes through the middle and the guages mount to it as well.

RE: Re: RE: Where has been Sully ?

no i do not have a pic of the dash at this time but i can get u one by the end of the weekend an dsend it to u

i dont know how much shipping for somethign tha big qwould be i have to see if i still have the back glass first.

what are u looking for? the fenders hood and grill? the hood and grill are in perfect shape, except for the paint thats peeling. the fenders are in pretty good shape, none of them have rot but the fenders do have a few slight small dents that can be banged out, i dont have any interior left except for the seat brackets, a few dash pieces and some small tril thats on the inside including the glove box door and some handles.

CJ front end,fenders,hood,grill,etc.

hey jeep guy im sorry but i dotn think i have the back glass anymore i checked around and i didnt see it i may have thrown it out. but if i find it i will let you know

yea i have it , its probably gunna cost around 20 bucks to ship theres a few small dents in it tho nothing that cant be fixed

Re: RE: Re: RE: Jeep Unlimited on the Rubicon Trail

does it still have all the knobs and guages? what color is it? do you have pics? email is Joe@safreight.com

RE: Sorry XJ

the dash is red in color and all the gauges and knobs ae there to the best of my knowledge, i had pics but i dont have them n o more i will dig it out of my shed and take some new pics for you

RE: happy happy joy joy

hey joe i took some pics witn my phone but for somereason i can load them on my computer to send you im gunna have to find my camera to take pics

RE: YJ 15 to 20 gal tank conversion

not a rush man i am in the middle of a move so just let me know when you get the pics

RE: Transmission for sale or trade

Do you still have the front fenders? how about the seat brack.s? Wiring harness? Get back to me asap

Back