You want weapons of Mass destruction???

Who_Cares

If you use this link to visit the USA Today website you will be treated to a flash presentation of several pictures taken during the siege of Fallujah. Picture number two in this presentation shows 40 vials in boxes labeled "Sarin." That's Sarin gas, my friends. One drop of this stuff on your skin can kill you. The boxes have Cyrillic and German characters on them, indicating they may have come from our good friends the Russians or the Germans. The caption under the photo reads "Marines discovered 40 vials of suspected Sarin gas while searching a house in Fallujah, Iraq. It was secreted in a briefcase hidden in a truck in the courtyard of the house."

So ... there you go. Weapons of mass destruction. Chemical weapons. This Sarin gas could, with an effective application, kill thousands. And where do they find it? In a briefcase! A briefcase in a car trunk. And you wonder why our troops have had some difficulty finding Saddam's weapons? You still think inspections could have worked? Yeah, sure they would. The inspectors were going to look in every car trunk and every briefcase in Iraq.

What you see in that picture is proof that the only way to even come close to neutralizing the threat that Saddam posed was to remove him from power. Nothing else was going to work.

Well, first let me say......I don't need no stinkin' weapons of mass destruction to believe we took the correct actions. We should have gone in years ago and hit them twice as hard as we are now.

Now, weren't those found to actually be test and detection kits? BUT.....why would they have test kits?......if there was nothing to test? And didn't we already find like 3 liters of Sarin a couple of months ago?

RE: Re: RE: Warning NOT for those that don

Junkpile said:
Well, first let me say......I don't need no stinkin' weapons of mass destruction to believe we took the correct actions. We should have gone in years ago and hit them twice as hard as we are now.

Now, weren't those found to actually be test and detection kits? BUT.....why would they have test kits?......if there was nothing to test? And didn't we already find like 3 liters of Sarin a couple of months ago?
amen to that. my thoughts exactly.

edit, i didnt want to hijack this thread :p before everyone got a chance to see the sarin.

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Warning NOT for those that don

My hat is off to those guys. You've got to have some big ones to do what their doing. God bless 'em and protect them.

RE: Rubicon Question please help

My hat is off to those guys. You've got to have some big ones to do what their doing. God bless 'em and protect them.

Well said.

One of the pictures towards the end of the guy smoking a cigarette is a great picture. It was in the paper. It really captures the intensity. Hearing about the war is one thing, but they say a picture tells a thousand words, and looking at those pictures really makes you think of what it would be like to be there.

RE: southwest florida

I was reading somewhere that there are groups giving that guy a hard time because he was photographed smoking. Ofcourse these are anti-smoking groups. I tell you what, I dont smoke but, if I was over there and got my behind out of a battle intact I would light one up to.

And muslims are unhappy about the Marine shooting an unarmed insurgent, WHO CARES. The insurgents behead innocent unarmed westerners, who should worry about whether an insurgent was armed or not. He may have still been a threat nonetheless.

I think it is time for some "embedded" jackass reporters to get their cameras broken over their forehead and sent packing.

The cameramen are just trying to do to our soldiers what the media has already done to the police. Catch something on film, and don't tell the whole story to make someone else look bad. Well guess what? War does look bad, it is ugly. Those marines were there to kill people and they were doing their job. Those viles only prove how easy it is to hide weapons in that place.

To hear the reports on the marine shooting the "poor unarmed old bearded feeble man who was just trying to get home to his grandson"=crap

When Algazera news shows this footage, who gives it to them anyway?
UnAmerican media, they want us to fail.

We will win

Good link,Good topic, good thread.

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Jeep Gladiator Concept Truck

Great pictures, those boys sure have their work cut out for them.

All I have to say is that is one insane concrete staircase in the house in pic 18. Talk about a deathtrap. It just hovers in the middle of the room. Pretty insane.

RE: Just what they needed...

my friend showed me something interesting today, go to google, type in weapons of mass destruction, and click on "feeling lucky" instead of search....enjoy...

RE: Just what they needed...

You can also type in "french military victories" without the quotes and hit I'm feeling lucky to get an interesting result.

Or try Google backwards, that is "elgooG".
Or "Elmer fudd".
Or for you democrats out there "Miserable Failure".
Or for the Muppets fans "Bork bork bork".
Enjoy
:D

Thanks for the help.

hah, the french one is funny, and the google bbackwards is interesting, you can acutally use the site it takes you to to search and it just brings everything up backwards too.

Back