Yanks vs. Redsox This Weekend!!!!!

judge09

RE: Re: RE: Wax stains on plastic parts

I dont care that the Yankees got off to a terrible start or that the redsox are on a bit of a slide. I am excited to watch some baseball this weekend and I cant think of two better teams to highlight memorial day weekend. Another round of the greatest rivalry in sports and I cant wait.... GO YANKS!!!!!

motor mount noise after lift

Looking forward to the series afterward: Boston/Baltimore. Unfortunately Baltimore/New York is a month away. The O's are 16-6 in the AL east so far this year ;)

the more deserving team won tonight. the sox stranded 13 or some rediculous number. they ended an inning with poor baserunning by getting two runners thrown out at HOME. and only cashed in one run off of 6 hits in one inning. johnson didnt pitch well, and the sox faltered at taking advantage.

RE: 2000 Jeep Wrangler for sale

Well the sox made up for it today. Damn that was a butt whooping. Your right the Sox made a bunch of mistakes. Womack made a sick throw to home to get the first guy I can see running on that one. But getting thrown out by the 2B is not good. 1-1 we shall see what happens tomorrow.

womack's throw was perfect. he scooped it up, and made the transfer perfectly and the throw in stride. and it was an absolute strike to posada. thats not the out that made me mad though, cause scouting reports list womack with an average arm at second, so you gotta figure he's got a below average arm for the outfield. so sending bellhorn on that play wasnt a completely bad call, but sending damon the play after, was dumb, cano fielded it cleanly, and he was still out by a mile.

all i can say about today is that the sox needed that. i dont even care about the score, if they'd won 2-1, they still needed it. renteria's grand slam was huge, hopefully the boston media will just let him play now. he's been great on the road trip. and a second consecutive solid performance by clement has me liking him a lot more than i did before, and at yankee stadium, makes it that much more impressive. i wasnt ready to press the panic button before the game, and i'm not about to say they're in the clear yet either, but that was huge for sure. i'm just glad its good baseball, and there's no circus to go along with it, just baseball, the way it should be. 1-1, set up for a monster game tomorrow night.

RE: Re: RE: National Anthem

3rd game was great. David Wells handled the yankees for 8 innings. Ortiz, Manny, and Renteria were on fire last night. GO SOX!! :)

Re: RE: Re: RE: New Rims 15 or 16"?

I am beginning to believe that the O's are for real. They took it to the sox pretty good last night.

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: New Rims 15 or 16"?

Good games this weekend, as for the O's Oh Sh#t... they are a good team this year, I will not doubt that, but why does the Sox sluggers hit like Doody against O's pitchers?

I think they are just saving up for when they face the Yanks...or maybe the O's pitchers are for real too. They made the yanks look pretty foolish too.

the sox always have trouble with the O's. and they tend to make rodrigo lopez look like cy young everytime they play him. the oriole's are a good team for sure. if they get another pitcher after the all star break, it could be a three way fight for the AL east.

It's a 4 way fight right now. Our other pitcher's name is Eric Bedard. He is on the disabled list. He's got the best ERA of the whole staff.

Oh, the O's are for real all right. No one noticed them building this team under the shadow of the Bosox and NY. They're for real and they have it all... pitching, bats, and lots of speed!

Good series (O's - Sox)! Wow Ortiz' walk off homer off BJ Ryan was... well what a shot!

I hate to see series ended in ties :(

Back