Nov 20 Sunny 64°/41° 0 %

Fri
Nov 21 Sunny 70°/44° 0 %

Sat
Nov 22 Sunny 71°/45° 0 %

Sun
Nov 23 Partly Cloudy 71°/54° 10 %

What better weather can you ask for :-D

30 degrees here in Boston This morning. warmed up to 40. I can't wait for the snow. I want another white christmas!!

I'm just waiting for the snow. I can't wait...snowboarding and snowmobiling. Heading up north to northern BC (almost Alaska) to do some snowmobiling in Janurary. Even when it snows, I'm still takin' the top down.

L33,

I know what you mean. It is 65 here today if not storming and rainy tonight. We have had some very lenient weather but topped off by some very harsh weather. IT has been insane. In MD, we are having temperature differences of 30 degrees from one day to the next. That is so major.

I just said this morning, wonder if we'll get snow for christmas. Someone else said "I bet we will". My response? "If we do, it'll be 80 the next day". lol

There are no "normal" weather patterns these days, thanks to our treatment of our habitat.

Lady

I was just saying last night, NO SNOW! But, then I remembered I have a Jeep. :D

It was freezing, when was it yesterday? Frost, frozen hair on the way to work...I wan't to put the top down, and take off the doors.

we had 7 inches of lake effect snow this past weekend... now there are no traces other than up on the hills... i'm just waiting for more to see the deer on the hills

Well, since my post at lunch time when I was expecting rain; we are now under a tornado watch and having these high winds and drenching rains again. 40 mph right now. I have to go out tonight on a business thing about an hour away, that should be fun. IT's north and they predict north is getting it harder.

Lady

It's been 65-75 degrees down here. That is one thing positive down here in HELL paso, often warm even in the winter.

yeah, its been like in the high 70s low 80s here recently, it has snowed here like twice in my 23 years, and nothing real serious.....I love texas, I don't like the cold all that much

Back