Will someone PLEASE buy me this??

The check is in the mail. Man, that's a nice scrambler.

I was looking at that. Love that orange. Not rusty orange but orange orange. Would be even better if it didnt have those awful thornbirds.

Dang!!! I've always like Scramblers. My buddy had a blue and white one when we were just out of high school. We took it mudding one day and he didn't do so well. it was on stock AT's, and kept sliding off into the ditches. I ended up pulling him 1 1/2 miles back to pavement. He said that because his 1st and 2nd gear ratios were so different from my Toyota, it kept killing the engine. When he'd try to keep it running, it would start to overrun the rope, so he finally just shut it off, and I pulled him the last mile without his engine running! Put a good set of mudders on that thing, and it'd be awesome!

17_12_sbJPG-4.jpg

Lady, you can have all the change in my console......oh, yeah, I've got Mingez's PayPal info, too, if you want that. :twisted:

RE: Trans/T-case length issues

Oh yeah.... Paypal. Why didn't I think of that. Send the check back when you get it Heather.

Sure, but I think you know what you gotta do for me sweetie!

Meet me and the rest of us northern idiots in paragon in April!

I will post in events soon

Is this the new Wrangler?

It's pretty nice, especially under the hood. I don't care for the diamond plate dash or bed. The body work and paint look really good though.

The scenery does look really nice...I really like Ft Lauderdale....but that darn orange jeep is in the way in all the pictures. :)

RE: Check out this ebay auction

Dang, it's over $10,000 now!!! I like it, but not that much!

Sparky that is why I don't have one. They were the first kind of jeep I wanted but they always sell for over 10K if they are in good shape. Someday maybe I'll have one but no time soon.

Johnny, going to paragon again? Cool! I'll see what I can do. Looks like I'll be moving in April and/or hopefully the jeep will be back up and running. I'll check the events section.

Woop for scramblers!
Lady

Back