Who's having ragtop daze??

LadyJeepFreak

:shock: Summer hit my area of Maryland early. Today and tomorrow, were having high seventy degree days. The previous two were high sixties.

I washed the jeep and got the top off it late yesterday afternoon. Today was like a peep show for summer time, we broke 80 degrees!

I cannot wait for more ragtop days! They are calling for normal springtime weather of mid fifties after this week.

So, how many of you have gotten the top off this year?

Lady :lol:

RE: Ouch... ow... ahhh!!!!

We hit about 75 yesterday and the top came off for the first time this year.

RE: Re: RE: Ouch... ow... ahhh!!!!

Oh yeah. First two days of this week were in the 70s. Rain now but more soon. A day or two last week I had the top down as well.

Jimmy Buffett said:
Feels like we're the only ones to see the morning sun
Sleepin' thru the afternoon and risin' with the moon
Oh don't the stars look bright
It's a ragtop day
It's a ragtop day
We'll throw all our cares away
I live for that ragtop day

Re: Help my buddy win the Miss USA pageant!

Girlfriend took off her top today (Tee Hee) I mean the jeep top today.
She just called me and said she does not know if she put it back on correctly. I guess she will find out tonight at 2:30 (EST) when she leaves work.

2 weeks ago I took the doors and rear window off. All the carpet came out and I hosed the road salt and dirt off then hosed down the interior.

My CJ is topless in the garage. waiting for me to get the emissions test and then plates and insurance.

Today would have been perfect for me to drive it. I picked up my son today, so I was in Kent.

So Many hot young collage students :wink: :twisted: :wink: walking around.....

YJ.... won't... sniff, sniff... run....

No spark... bad rear main... a few more months
image-missing.png

I've had mine off for a while. Perhaps prematurely cause we had a cold front hit for like 3 days and I was freezing my arse off!

Re: Recovery strap recommendations

tomorrow is the 3rd day for me with no top... I took the hard top off and didn't even put the soft top mounting stuff on yet! Gonna have to tomorrow before the rain though...

ya, It's raining here. And it's supposed to keep raining and raining and raining and....

RE: Who

Well Ive had the top off a few days.. but that doesnt mean anything, cuz me and one of my friends took it off when it was 20 degrees with 2 foot of snow on the ground this past december :D But yea, its been in the 70's the last couple days, but dropped and started raining today... o well, summer will be here soon.

Nathan

I've had the rear window rolled up for a week or so, but Monday was high 60's low 70's, so I took out the rear windows. Tuesday was 80's so the top came down!!!! Then it rained yesterday, so the top went back up........should be back in the 70's this weekend!

Been out on the murder-cycle alot already, racked up almost 1000 miles!

top first came down in febuary!

RE: Who

I've been running the a/c in my new truck for two weeks. The Jeep is always topless. It is raining in the south today, but is supposed to be sunny and near 80 this weekend. We are going to Gray Rock saturday and sunday for some Jeep bashing.

Wow, alot of you have your tops off or have already!

Mine is going back on this afternoon for some expected rain through tomorrow but I hope to have it back off for the weekend.

South, that is funny you posted that. Last weekend I made a new signature picturew with some of those lyrics in it. I just haven't had a chance to post it yet. I was going to try to tonight. P.S. I have tickets to see him on June 15th! Wooo Hooo!

Twisted I feel your pain, I didn't know the YJ was down. I am sooo sorry to hear that. :cry: :cry:

Lady

WOW Well ill be the first to say I have not taken my top down yet. I unzipped my drivers window a little. Low to mid 50's here and im still freezing my arse off.

RE: Who Makes a Front End?

i wish my jeep could go topless :cry:, the weather here is awesome 8) !!
so in my case i just roll down all the windows :? and frown when i see a cj/yj/tj with its top on.

Another tragedy

Top's not been off/down yet but the doors and windows have been off. Love it with the doors off!!! Raining now so everything's back to winter mode. Love having all the options!!!! AND........my MT's came today..... new meats and good weather this weekend!!!!

RE: Will CJ 1/2 doors fit a YJ?

LadyJeepFreak said:
Twisted I feel your pain, I didn't know the YJ was down. I am sooo sorry to hear that. :cry: :cry:

Lady
Yeah, I guess you do, you've had your share of Jeep down time lately!

Well the YJ hasn't been on the road since I bought it. Still needs work.

Back