Which Jeeper would You elect President?

Just got this idea from another thread: Let's elect a fellow Jeeper as President!! Vote for your favorite (let's be nice, folks!)

My vote has got to be for Mingez for his level-headed intelligent peace-keeping abilities.

President: Mingez
Vice Prez: Tug (just none of theat Oral Office stuff, alright...the visual public would rather just give you the 9 mil) :)
Sec of State: Lady Jeep Freak
Sec of Defense: Twisted
Dept of Homeland Security: Bounty Hunter

:lol:

Tug all the way. Twisted and Mingez can split the vice-presidency - keep Tug in line when someone offers him a lotta money for some White House "shennanigans"

Shock mounting bracket

I vote for Lady
Its time we have a Woman run things :D

LOL OMG you all tickled my funny bone tonight with this one! What a great idea, very fun. I'm honored to have made the list, seriously.

I can't wait to vote Tuesday, this is my first voting session ever! I've been registered for about six years but chose to vote for the first time this time. Go LJF! lol I must be growing older but not up!

I wonder if it is too late to start a mean advertising campaign?? :lol: :lol:
Lady

LadyJeepFreak said:
I wonder if it is too late to start a mean advertising campaign?? :lol: :lol:
Lady

I am good at those. Gimme a yell when you need the use my expertise.

I voted Lady... for her heart and compassion, and her unique perspective for having the ability to see both sides of almost every issue. Smart gal. Or perhaps Supreme Court?

This a funny post. I especially like how Special K split the candidates up into positions, and the best has to be Twisted Copper as Secretary of Defense. Awesome! :lol: Although, I think he'd be better in an economic capacity.

BTW- thanks for the kind words guys.

Thanks for the support and befor I start to slam the others running heheheheeh Just kidding Sorry folks I must say to have to age 20 years in the four years in the office is just more than this ol body would be able to take. Look at what it does to the guys that make the grade. They age so fast and wind up a joke forever. I would rather be vice president then I could have a puppet like Cheney does hehehe tug

PS Momma tug says if all goes well she is looking forward to being first lady. Talk about a tabloid fest! heheheh

Message for Tug !! Everyone chime in

oh great, first i have to decide between the lesser of two evils!

now we've got four!!!

:twisted:

j/k tug for president

i'm writing myself in. i have no good reason why. i probably have no good qualities of a president. but i just like myself an awful lot :lol:

mingez said:
I voted Lady... for her heart and compassion, and her unique perspective for having the ability to see both sides of almost every issue. Smart gal. Or perhaps Supreme Court?

This a funny post. I especially like how Special K split the candidates up into positions, and the best has to be Twisted Copper as Secretary of Defense. Awesome! :lol: Although, I think he'd be better in an economic capacity.

BTW- thanks for the kind words guys.

I thought Special K's was pretty good too. Pretty good lineup there, but wouldn't I be a lame duck Sec of defense under that administration :lol: JK!

Bounty - don't feel bad, I think it is a good thing to be thought of as someone who would make a bad politician considering the standard for today. I think you're a cabinet man anyhow - you know, one of the real leaders 8)

Bchcky, very funny man! Mingez t hank you for your vote of confidence! I voted for you as well for many of the same reasons listed! lol Tug is coming out on top though, I can't think of a better jeepz leader myself!

Lady

TwistedCopper said:
I thought Special K's was pretty good too. Pretty good lineup there, but wouldn't I be a lame duck Sec of defense under that administration JK!

Why?

Under my administration, I'd make some brilliant changes:

NO tread lighty.. ALL lands are open.

The passing lane would now be on the right with all slow traffic to the left.

ONLY children and the elderly can carry firearms.

Prayer in school? I say combine church AND School. Besides, with all of my budget going to Military spending and we'd have to fund the schools somehow? What could be better than Sunday contributions?

Triple taxes so we can increase our welfare programs because giving handouts rules!

Free Healthcare for everyone!!! Unless you make less than 100,000 a year.. then you're SOL.

ALL of the Electoral votes would go to Alaska, Hawaii, Wyoming and Maine. Also, inorder to vote, you'd have to travel to one of those states to do so.

I'd allow Canadians and Mexicans to vote.

I'd stop the war on terror, and start the war on France. Pretentious bastards. Also to be dubbed as: "The war on Body Odor."

Legalize Pot, but Outlaw Cigarettes.

I'd outlaw Polka and Billy Ray Cyrus.

Surrey's for everyone!!!

Our national bird would be "Larry"

Restructure the current 2-party system into a more coherent one.
The Republicrats, and the Demublicans. And everyone would be Conservirals and Libertives.

I'd outlaw Tip Jars.

I'd outlaw the use of the words "proactive", and "basically"

Ban smoking in public places, but legalize smoking on other peoples private property.

Bring back Seinfeld.

Round up Cowboys, Avalanche, and Laker fans into concentration camps, where they will be forced at gunpoint to wear 49ers, Redwings, and Celtic Jerseys.

READ MY LIPS... No more Mullets.

I'm not married to a Heinz fortune heiress, but my GF serves Heinz at the restaurant she works at! Does that count?

Oh lord, now Mingez is gonna win with that kind of campaign!! LOL I am cracking up Mingez. Surrey's for all and we are allowed to smoke on everyone elses property? LOL You win hands down!!

Lady

Surrey's for everyone!!!

Now that is a Platform I can get on! Mingez just got my vote! I would still like to be in the cabinet somewhere just to get the back stage passes and box seats at some sporting events Oh yea and Lobby Money! thats for me too. tug

Hey Mingez,

Could I have diplomatic immunity? :?: :?: :lol: :lol:

Back