Wheeling today...pics

90Xjay

RE: Re: RE: TJ flare install

Me and a buddy took ole 90's XJ out today for some very moderate, yet fun wheeling. There is alot of loose limestone terrain and neat veiws where we were.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Although being in some situations in the loose limestone made me yurn for lockers!!

It's all about Gears and LOCKERS!!! Nice pics! The Rig looks tough as usual.

Looky at what I did!

Dude, that's a good lookin' rig!! Don't think I've ever seen pics of yours before other than the small one in your sig...I likey!! It's awfully clean, though.....been a while since a good rain? j/k

Beautiful scenery, too! Thanks for sharing!

RE: combat advice

Hey, out in the Desert, your rig always looks clean. Dustyness doesn't show so well.

mingez said:
Hey, out in the Desert, your rig always looks clean. Dustyness doesn't show so well.

I guess not........ heard the deserts been hot enough to bubble paint the past few days though!

Peugeot BA-10/5 transmission

Heard some good news from the Texas legislature regarding off-road vehicles.

As it turns out, about 2 years ago, thanks to some tree huggers who like to float down the rivers and drink their beer and not be disturbed by those pesky 4X4's, they got all off road vehicles banned from Texas controlled stream beds with the exception of one near Amarillo. But when they take something away, they need to give back in return. Evidently, there is a good off-road lobby and they passed a bill requiring that off road parks be built at different locations on public lands and the only requirment to drive them is a $8 window decal per year. You can read more here
http://www.capitol.state.tx.us/data/docmodel/79r/billtext/pdf/SB01311F.PDF

Go Texas!

Re: RE: XJ with a YJ front. You

Nice pics! I wish I was out there right now. I'm currently throwing together a pretty crazy wheeling video I'll have to post here some time soon.

mingez said:
104 right now in Las Cruces NM. UGH!

You must have sent some of the desert out west here bro...... mid 90's in Portland today....... way to chico blanco for this right now! Turning to dust already!

:shock:

Roundlights said:
mingez said:

You must have sent some of the desert out west here bro...... mid 90's in Portland today....... way to chico blanco for this right now! Turning to dust already!

No kidding. It's been in the upper 80's to lower 90's here at my house.

RE: Mingez I give up. You were right, people are stupid...

88Wrangles said:
Roundlights said:
mingez said:

No kidding. It's been in the upper 80's to lower 90's here at my house.

I gotta tell ya though 88....... I have been topless and doorless RELIGIOUSLY since I bought this TJ 2 months ago...... all through the monsoon we just called april/may........ so this is feeling MIGHTY FINE rolling down I-5 at 60mph........ mighty fine! (its the sitting at lights burning up that is killing me!)
:oops:

Back