wheeling party the weekend after the 6th

Mxpx182lit

NEED 75 CJ5 TUB

Fist off, September 6th is my 16th b-day. I got a CJ7 around my 15th as a project and ended up junking the turd. After that i purchased a 99 TJ and have been modding it and wheeling it with my friends and dad. So im planning on having a little b-day party at the top of my favorite trail called Carnage Canyon. It is in the area of Boulder, Colorado. If anyone has any tips or suggestions let me know. Also i was wondering if anyone on this board is in the Denver metro area as i am always looking for people to go wheeling with!

I might be able to get out there for that!
I am In the Springs area but love to hit any trail in this state. Carnage is a great trail! Good choice! I am still waiting for a motor so I may have to trailer my rig up there before I get it on the trail. It runs but it isn't happy about doing it.

i'll be sure too. I think we are gonna have a bb-q and camp. All my pals and our girlfriends wheelin, its a beautiful thing! Now to find out how many people can fit in a 71 bronco, a 99TJ and a 00GMC

I would be in, but it is kinda far away! But happy B-day!
I got ya a card but I had to finance it through Halmark, I have very little money, I own a jeep remember. :lol:

Johnny

It is a
image-missing.png
thing too :D

Back