What should I pay for this jeep???

gtfann

Please help price a heavily customized TJ

2000 Jeep Wrangler 122,000 miles
new Jasper 350 V8, 327 HP, 3 year -- 75,000 mile warranty
new 700 Trans 4spd overdrive, 3 year -- 75,000 mile warranty
B&M Shifter
6 1/2" Skyjacker 7000 suspension lift

The new aftermarket V8, new auto transmission, and new lift kit were all put on by a professional installer only 327 miles ago. I asked the guy what he wanted for the jeep and he said, "make me an offer". What would be a good, fair offer for this jeep??? Please help.

new here, howzit

well seein how the engine, transmission, and lift are bout newish id start with a low offer, somthing like $3,000 then just judge the price by the size of his laugh.

RE: I have a Hole in the Seat of my Work Van

$5000

Too much has been changed from the original equipment to say how reliable it would be.

jeepless20 said:
well seein how the engine, transmission, and lift are bout newish id start with a low offer, somthing like $3,000 then just judge the price by the size of his laugh.

I would have to agree with this theory, I am living proof!

I saw an ad for a 97 TJ with 72kmi., I had just sold my XJ for $3k and had cash, offered the guy the 3 for it and he laughed, so I offered 4.

Next morning he was signing the title over to me on the hood of my new Wrangler!

You never know what kind of desperation people are in, and not to sound cold hearted, but hell, for a Jeep, ROB EM'!!
(blue book on mine is 8500, she is clean with 3 nice tops, 2.5L though, thats my drawback!)
:shock:

you can always up your offer but not drop it... i've "given" things away so if they're willing to... hey... take it! - go low!

Back