What do you get...

TwistedCU

Re: RE: Stock shocks with a lift?

Okay, what do you get when you cross a yuppie who has more dollars than sense, a Hummer H2, and an attempt to take the family for a nice ride in the country, er I mean Rausch Creek Offroad Park and a big mudpit....
:shock:

What's that old saying? Oh yeah, A fool and his money...

Oh just click and watch for yourself:

http://www.mp4runner.com/video/h2-break.mov

:roll:

RE: Re: RE: Stock shocks with a lift?

Linky no worky for me :cry:

You have to copy paste it into your browser and it should work. Fun vid. That thing needs more clearance! Alot more! A real hummer would have made it no doubt.

haha, that's funny it broke right there. Actually, it's pretty pathetic!!! I kept expecting it to get high-centered going over and down that ledge!

90Xjay, right click and hit "save target as.."

RE: Automatic Lockers

You may need a quicktime plugin for your browser to view it? (Not the program, a plugin)

I think he hurt it coming down the hill, then spinning in the mud just finished the CV joint off. Just a guess. Good ol' H2's are always good for a trail damage video :lol:

Looks like he had a whole family in there.

RE: Zipper Problems

He probably saw a CJ,YJ,TJ,XJ,ZJ,LJ,MJ,some sort of "J" make it through there and thought he could too!! :lol: :lol: Bet he's wonderin' now why he paid all that money for his Chevy!! :oops:

Some one get that guy a jeep to pull him out. lol

link no show for me either.. oh well, damn work computer

RE: Comp cutting the Jeep

I don't know......That hole looked pretty sloppy. I'd be hard pressed to take my stock Jeep on GSA's thru it. Since I know how easy it was for mine to get stuck on a hole similar to that I would definetly want to be riding on at least 32" MT's.

When I was stationed at Ft. Bragg I took quite a few "off-trail" rides in the Hummers and never found anything that they couldn't just walk out of. I don't even think I ever put a vehicle into 4-lo until I bought my Jeep. Although that could have something to do with the fact that I:

A. didn't know what I was doing half the time.
or
B. really didn't care enough to go slow because it was the Army's truck and what did I care if I broke it. I was still going to be cleaning all the mud off of it one way or the other.

Re: RE: Comp cutting the Jeep

or
C. you weren't driving an H2 like the one in the vid, you were driving a true Hummer? ;)

Back