What do you do?

Roundeye

I'm fairly new to this board and would like to find out what my Jeep brothers do for food.

I'm an Aircraft Mechanic. A&P, IA and Private Pilot ratings. I currently maintain Army helicopters.
image-missing.png

edited by: Roundeye, Jun 29, 2003 - 02:17 PM[addsig]

I manage fleet operations for a major mechanical contractor...Former GM line mechanic. skilled in mechanics, fabrication, welding, hydraulics, vehicle electrical systems, can build a good motor, and i know my way around TH series GM trannies....just don't let me get near a paint gun..LOL... Working on learning my way around my XJ....

Steve [addsig]

mortgage broker for Carteret mortgage,2nd largest in nation shameless plug ;) www.yourmortgagecenter.net (we honestly can beat anyone outside of some credit unions)
I also make a little cash playing guitar,but its more hobby than job nowadays[addsig]

part-time software engineer at northrop grumman information technologies/ full time student 3rd year northeastern university.[addsig]

Nutrition Educator for the University of Massachusetts by day,
work at a pizza shop by night. I have been there since I was in high school and can't bring myself to leave!

Jobs held.
car electronics installer 3 years
Metal mechanic 8 years
Restored floorboards in classic cars 2 years
McD's 6 months (I was 14)
Various internships at a nmber of hospitals with different tasks![addsig]

Graphic Designer and Vinylcologist by day... Illustrator, Painter, by night... Anything to do with art basically.
My Freelance Co.
image-missing.png

edited by: Joopin\', Jun 30, 2003 - 05:51 AM[addsig]

I've been umemployed for 2 months when the roof of the Sports Authority I was working at collapsed after a bad storm, so I mooch off mommy and daddy right now. :p [addsig]

I am an industrial machinist here in Utah Working for a company called prime machine. We can manufacture small parts to Oh my god size...some where around 24 foof diameter turning. Ok its a big plug for my company but you get some what proud when you finish turning something that you can drive a Jeep inside of.[addsig]

ok ill, go.... ill be starting college this fall and i work at an auto parts store called crow-burlingame/bumper to bumper :-D [addsig]

Back