Well, I finally did it.

L33TJ33P

After this weekend of slipping and sliding and running my TJ at 4k RPMs (to get through slippy slidey swamp mud) I have bit the bullet and ordered my Kumho 31x11.50x15 M/Ts. WOOHOO I will send Pics when I get them Installed.

P.S. all the Video from this weekend is a no go. I left my Cam on my dinning table :( I was POed all weekend but I still had a good time in the swamp.

:lol: Awesome L33! Bout time you got some Kuhmos! Your gonna love em.

Lady :lol:

They came in today. They are on it already and YES I do feel like I am even driving a different Jeep and the Look AWESOME I went with the Black letters so it looks MEAN.

L33TJ33P said:
They came in today. They are on it already and YES I do feel like I am even driving a different Jeep and the Look AWESOME I went with the Black letters so it looks MEAN.

Dude, you're TJ is one of my favorites. I love the color. Congrats on the tires. Now dirty that sucker up!

;) I still gotta clean her up from last weekend :). She needs a good inside preasure washing. but gotta find a good warm day so the seats can dry. :) I am Stoked to get her muddy with the Kumhos though. I will post some Pic tomorrow She is looking TUFF now. RAOWR!!!!

Back