we got another one

LauraBoston

Joe and I bought another Jeep friday. It's going to be Joe's daily driver, he traded in his Jetta and got a 2000 Cherokee Sport.

image-missing.png

don't mind the furry animal, he's harmless, that's Jack.

Anyways...a lift, tires obviously will be the first mod for her. Skids and what not so he can take it off road, then the rest is history.

Here's a link to some more pics
http://www.canoesaco.com/xj

Awwe thats so cute, it came with a cat hood ornament!!

Sweet, I new you were gonna do it sooner or later!! give me a call for the lift, God knows I am a pro! (did 3 lifts the past month)

LOL!! we have already talked about getting you involved with the lift. Considering it took the 2 of us 2 days with my spacers..figure with some other people there we wont fight as much! :lol:

I just wish the CJ was going strong before we start dumping cash into this one. but, it's not...so oh well. we will see what happens. I really want to have the CJ running and on the road for the summer.

By the way, let me get this straight.

You took the non-running toyota paseo out of the driveway and replaced it with a non-running jeep CJ.

NICE!

LauraBoston said:
I just wish the CJ was going strong before we start dumping cash into this one. but, it's not...so oh well. we will see what happens. I really want to have the CJ running and on the road for the summer.
A Jeep with GM Parts, Whats not to love. Hey post some pics of the cj, I really want to see it..

LauraBoston said:

Laura, I am sorry to say but sometimes it takes a LONG time to get road worthy.I like the XJ!A lift and tires would suit it very well!

Jeep Wrangler bikini top with NO drill header

Here kitty kitty. Bad kitty, baaadddd kiiitttyyyy!!!!!!

Utah, i'm sure it probably creates some drag on the freeway, not to mention being a view obstruction on the trails, but hey, it looks cool, and its one of a kind, so who cares!!

how well does it do at freeway speeds

:lol: oh, hes good...he just gets a little wind blown. We have a 5 point harness for him, so he's nice and secure.

you fix your tj yet?
I got the new tcase and slip yoke on a little while back..as for the axle, i'm not to worried about it right now..it 'seems' to be fine!

Happy Kitty! Nice looking Cherokee - that's the same year as mine. Which rear axle does it have (*sticker on tube toward end of pass side)? Let me know if you want to buy my stock alloy wheels :wink:

Back