Warn magnum 9000 winchs

ecor

I have a special buy on the new Warn magnum 9000lb winch. Until the end of the month I am selling them for $499 plus $75 for shipping in continential US. The winch is replacing the hs9500 in Warns line and they are discounting them to get them out. If you are interested in buying a winch now would be a good time. It comes with 100ft of cable and a roller fairlead. If your interested email me for me details.

hey can you send some specs on the winch and a picture? im interested but no sure on weather i should go ahead and get a winch now since my jeep is out of commision for a while

Warn magnum 9k winch specs

Part Number: PN 900560
Rated line pull: 8820 lbs. (4000 kgs.) single-line
Motor: 4.3 hp. (3.2kw)
Remote Control: Remote switch, 12' (3.7m) lead
Gear ratio: 261:1
Lubrication: Molylube #1 or Aeroshell #17
Clutch (free spooling): Sliding Ring Gear
Brake: Internal Automatic
Drum diameter/Length: 2.5in. (6.4cm) / 9in. (23cm)
Weight: 77lbs. (35kg.)
Wire rope: 100', 5/16" diameter (30.5m, 8mm diam.)
Fairlead: Roller
Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
Battery leads: 2 gauge, 6' (1.83m)
Finish: Black gloss powder coat
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty-mechanical. 90 days-electrical.

image-missing.png

O wow,,, that's a very good deal on that winch. I just spent my dough for some upgrades :? . I wished that I saw this ads last Saturday.

When is the last day of this sale? I can only be able to get one of these on April 3, 2004. Please PM me for some info.

Thanks

I will check with the postal service to try to get you a good deal on shipping. I have done this with lift kits before. I will see if they will let me send 77 lbs or not. Otherwise you get pretty expensive shipping ups because they will only send it 2nd day. I'll check into it for you.... I have until the end of the month to order the winches. I have 2 in stock right now and can order as many as I need before the end of the month.

Back