Wanted! old JP magazines

thecountmc

looking to buy a bunch of old back issues of JP magazines to get ideas on how to modify my jeep. if you have a stack of old JP magazines lying around and wouldn't mind trading them for a little cash email me with how many you got and what you have to have for em. thecountmc@yahoo.com

if thecountme doesnt want them ill give 15 if you will bring em too me when u come up here

Not a problem ....you know my new title Post god.....Wooooooo....LMAO

You have mail.....77505 is my zip forgot to put it on there ....:)

Strange still can't find any email from you about the mags at the office,Jeepz or Yahoo email addresses..lets just go low tech..give my office # a call at 408-765-3182 leave you name,full address, total $ with shipping and I'll get your cash out to ya! ASAP

Thanks,
Scott

jhiggins,
Strange still can't find any email from you about the mags at the office,Jeepz or Yahoo email addresses..lets just go low tech..give my office # a call at 408-765-3182 leave you name,full address, total $ with shipping and I'll get your cash out to ya! ASAP

Thanks,
Scott

408-765-3182 disconnected? it's my intel office number maybe some problems due to east caost black out? it works fine now... how about my cell 408-836-1669 and leave a voice mail? or just send me a letter with the payment info

Scott Sylvester
201 W. California Ave #304
Sunnyvale CA 94086

or we can try email again do you have a different address

thecountmc@yahoo.com
scott.sylvester@intel.com

Scott

Back