Visions of Suger Plums

PASmokeater

HEY GUYS, I just bought a friend's 96 RJ. It is red with white stripes(like a candy cane). It has 85" tires, and 7 axles. It also has the stock LT87 13 cylinder engine with the 60 valve tri mid level cams. I can't wait to try out the 100 foot lift, anyone want to go to the sahara this weekend ? Anyone ? Here's the problem, I only have $1,000,000.00 to spend, and can't decide what to do first. I was thinking maybe some pinstripes(in 10 kt gold, of cousre), or a killer 35,000 watt sound system. Please reply, and write what you want. Oh yeah.....by the way, My RJ will ALWAYS be better than whatever you guys drive.

Some people crack me up Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

LMAO!!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
I told the hubby about some of yesterday's posts...very amusing!
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Thanks Patti....I try to keep you all amused (gotta stop and look at the bright side of life once in awhile) but this one was just to easy lol Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

We all take our licks Jeeper (sorry about this one) lol These guys still don't leave me alone as far as my pinstripes go lol
image-missing.png
Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Rob, have you ever thought of a pink bow or a skirt to go around your Jeep? It'd look nice with the stripes! LOL!!! -Mike
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Not to be mean 84....but my Jeep...welll.....it kinda..........RUNS !!!!!! lol just kidding Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Yeah, I know...but I can only take so much about them stripes lol Anyway, 84's looking for a CJ, so you all keep you eyes peeled and let him know what you find...Merry Christmas 84 Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Oh I get you were joken! Dude I just thought there were two of you now!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
Tug[addsig]

and don't forget the liberty... one of the finest jeeps ever to get rolled off the production line[addsig]

Already hit the Liberty Nate,and was made to eat crow after seeing a mod Liberty do some serious rock crawling Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back