vacuum lines and that cannister under the brake booster

superj

can anyone show me a pic of hte top of that cannister under the brake booster that has all the lines going to it? and maybe label where the lines are coming from? whoever did the swap on this jeep i have disconnected everything from that cannister and did some funky vacuum line work. i have the vacuum line diagram and know what is supposed to go to that cannister but since it is under everything in that corner, i cannot see if the ports are labeled or not.

also, anyone know which vacuum lines control the heater switches? all the vacuum diagrams i have found do not show those lines in the engine bay

thanks

i must ask alot of harder to answer stuff because it takes a long time to get responses to some things i ask. i know its only been the morning but usually other threads have a few posts by this time

:)

i found the answer on jeepforum to the first part. someone had a link to pic with all hte ports labeled, from a wrangler. i'll post the link when i have gmail open.

the other question, no idea yet but haven't really looked. i was more interested in getting everything working right in the engine vacuum area because of the dieseling issue i am having.

Back