Updated Jeep Pictures

LadyJeepFreak

:lol: Hey everyone, I finally figured out Imagestation and got some albums up.

There are recent Paragon pics (thanks to everyone for the pics!) and you can see my new winch/bumper combo.

There is also an album of the cruise I went on, if your interested in the islands and/or parrotheads.

Here are the links:

PAP 2004 Trip: http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286910065

PHC 2004 Cruise: http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286909885

Enjoy and let me know what you think!

Lady 8)

looking good ! A rubicon as your first recovery, Nice Job.

Sunday Wheelin Pics!

Yeah Lady, that Jeep is looking good! You've done alot of work since the last pic's!

Your jeep looks totally different from the time when I first some saw pics last year. Its a great improvement! Nice pics.

Heather, all I can say is you and wing man Zek kicked it up at Paragon! When is the next trip :?:

OMG, you just HAD to put that pic of Joe and I up!! :shock:

oh, but they are good, i can't wait to go back.

image-missing.png

Looks like a good time on the Buffet Cruise. None of us got through to get Tickets at Fenway :cry: Gee, some of those pictures from Paragon look very much like the ones in my camera, hmmmm... Cool!

Outerbeachy that is why I put this in there (thanks to everyone for the pics!) . lol I did take a disposable but its not developed yet. No tickets for Fenway? That bites!! Ima seeing him July 3rd. Didn't get next years cruise booked yet though, may have to get on a waiting list.

Laura-You know I had to put that pic in there, its great! lol

Sully and Twisted-Thanks for the compliments, it has had alot of work done. She is one year old next month. Only two more mods are planned for quite some time, dissconnects and a CB.

Cheeseman and White! I have time off in July, maybe can get up there then! I've got some noises going on under the hood I've got to get looked at first. Also have a CB to install, no more handheld radios tg.

JPS-Maybe I'll see ya in October man.

Purpley- :D Thank You.

Man its a ragtop day, mid 80's already. Life is good. Who cares if I'm broke, smothering in my house, knee deep in debt or any of that when you have a Jeep to ride in every day. lol

Heather

Dudes! No wonder I'm so darn broke. I just sat down and made a list of things i bought for the jeep in the almost a year since ive had it. :shock:

rear light guards
5 Kumho 31" M/T's
rear tow hook
front tow hooks (now replaced with d rings)
Warn rock crawler bumper
E9000 MM winch
MM winch plate
Optima Redtop
Bikini Top
Cobra CB/Firestick
60 Highlift
4x4Rac for HL

I think that's it?? OMG! This is going to be a slowwwwwwww year for mods.

Heather

LadyJeepFreak said:
Dudes! No wonder I'm so darn broke. I just sat down and made a list of things i bought for the jeep in the almost a year since ive had it. :shock:

rear light guards
5 Kumho 31" M/T's
rear tow hook
front tow hooks (now replaced with d rings)
Warn rock crawler bumper
E9000 MM winch
MM winch plate
Optima Redtop
Bikini Top
Cobra CB/Firestick
60 Highlift
4x4Rac for HL

I think that's it?? OMG! This is going to be a slowwwwwwww year for mods.

Heather

Didn't you also do a 2" lift, or was it someone else?

Thinking about what you've spent is not advisable. lol
It can only lead to anxiety and stress, curable only by a ride with the top down on days like we're having this week :D or going 4 wheelin' works too.

Installing CJ Fiberglass Fenders

:shock: LOL TC-You KNOW you've gone insane when you forget the cost and addition of a 2" lift and new shocks. lol Your totally right. I must have had all that sunshine on my brain, from riding home for lunch. It fixes everything! :D

Lady

LadyJeepFreak said:
I must have had all that sunshine on my brain, from riding home for lunch.

Must have been the Boat Drinks.

Now here's a couple with Mud on the mind!!! That pic is great, you guys look good in silt and clay! :lol:

image-missing.png

One word of advice...never count your money at the table....oh wrong place.. I mean never count your money that you have spent on your jeep!
Now some of you will do it any way...so we should set up a standard rules
1 price paid for the jeep
2 price of all the mods
3 frustrating hours installing the mods...say 20$ an hour

now add this up and divide the total hours you have spent off road...you may take 24 hours for the whole day if you spent multible days on an off road adventure, and no travle time doesnt count unless it was strictly off road.

I sat down and did the math 32800$ in jeep and mods...80 hours to install/ fab them 1600$
Estamating close to 240 hours of off road time

143.3$ and hour!

Man I have to be crazy...or a friggin jeep owner

Ill Wait

:shock: Utah, what a way to look at it. Mods do frustrate more often than not, during install.

Your right, that makes us look even crazier. My offroading time is pretty much like zero! I get to ride about two days out of a three- four month period but hey, those are always fantastic due to all that money and time.

Thanks for putting it into another perspective.

TC-Maybe It was! :lol:

Heather

Thats too funny. But it makes sence. Do we have to add in the cost of tools to do the mods ?

Paid 2500
Mods 1500 winch, tires . aot of old metal used to fab stuff. approx 96 hrs to do the work.
1920 labor
offroad hrs 448
$12.13 per hour.

Oh god, now I'm gonna be sad. I need to get out and wheel more to bring my 120 per hour down. Ahhhhhhhh!

Back