Unlimited Rubi, Hemi, 37's, Long arm kit... nice!

TwistedCU

Re: RE: Rough Ride

c0_12_sbJPG-4.jpg

Built by AEV.
Could be yours... but it'll cost ya:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4554467248&category=6285

**5.7L Hemi V-8, 345 hp. The motor is OBD II compliant.

**5 speed O/D automatic

*Be Cool aluminum radiator with electric fan

*Rubicon Express 5.5 inch Long arm kit

*Rancho 9000 adjustable shocks

*Currie Heavy Duty Steering kit (Tie rod and drag link are BEEFY and STRONG).

*ROCKCRUSHER 60 high pinion rear diff. with 4.88 gears and ARB airlocker

*DANA 44 high pinion front diff. with 4.88 gears and ARB airlocker

*WELD Cheyenne 5 chrome plated wheels, 17x10

*BFG Mud terrains 37x12.50x17

*JKS sway bar quick disconnects

*ARB Bullbar front bumper

*Warn 9500 ti winch

*IPF front fog lights (These are HUGE and turn night into day)

*IPF headlights

*Currie rear bumper with swing out tire carrier

*AEV rocker guards

*AEV Heat Reduction Hood

*Power Window option from AEV (These are just too cool!)

* AEV Seat Heaters for both driver and passenger front seats

*AEV Seat covers with their logo

*L.E.D. third brake light

hahaha heated seats in a TJ!

it seems that every find someone posts on here from ebay, obviously they spend a ton of money on them, but the one thing they all seem to be missing is flares. at least this guy did the axles/gearing right.

RE: Bestop Strapless Safari Top ?

no.....where's the DVD player? I'm sure they just forgot to mention because of all the other bling bling. However, if I had the green I'd get it in a split second! And I can guarantee it would be OFF-ROADED more than LIGHTLY!

RE: Why can

jumppr said:
no.....where's the DVD player? I'm sure they just forgot to mention because of all the other bling bling. However, if I had the green I'd get it in a split second! And I can guarantee it would be OFF-ROADED more than LIGHTLY!

Yuppers...those fancy-boy chromies would sure be trashed after about a week with me!!! Lots of money went into that thing to buy a lot of things that will cost a lot of money to fix when they break......I'll stick with my YJ for now.

Oh, and I suppose that he expects to get as much out of it as he put into it? Yeah, right. Remember, kiddos, automobiles are not an investment. An investment is something that will inherently gain value, not lose it. Really, though, if I had the money, I wouldn't soup up a Jeep.....I'd soup up a good muscle car that's meant to be souped up. (Sorry Junkpile, I know you'll disagree with me on this, but...) A V-8 in a Jeep is just wrong. They weren't made to go fast, they were made to go where other vehicles can't go.....yeah, I know, Junk, sometimes ya gotta go fast in a Jeep, and I'll give you that. Mud-runnin' in a bog, or sand dragging, or other similar things....ok. Just not my idea of a Jeep. Personally, for the wheeling I do, a 4-banger is plenty of power and torque. Can't really see any type of wheeling I'll ever do where I need even so much as the I-6, to be honest. Sure, when it comes to the highway, the 6 would be nice. But, like I said, if I wanted to keep up with traffic, I'd have kept my Camry.

I'd drive it and not think twice. I just coudn't afford it.

The power windows don't bother me a bit, but hey, I am an XJ owner :roll:

Dang, looks like a pretty capable rig!

I'd wheel it and tear it up good....which is how it should be used. Broken parts and paint can always be replaced (epecially IF you have the money to buy it in the first place).

Daddy Likey!

Sort Of Off topic- I think they pt the power windows in for a reason.. I too need them cause to the roll cage I will be adding power windows, can't roll the window down with full roll cage, simply can't get my hand in there to roll the rindow down.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Vehicle:
2004 JEEP UNLIMITED

Drive train: 383 Stroker motor 487Ft/Lb @ 3900 RPM with Acell DFI
700R4 Transmission w/ Art Carr Shifter
Advance Adapters Atlas II 4.3 transfer case w/ cable shifter
Tom Wood 1350 Drive shafts
Custom Full-Dual Exhaust w/ Spintech Mufflers

Axles: Front:
Rockcrusher Dana 60
5:38 Gears
Disc Brakes
ARB Airlocker
35 Spline Superior shafts
Rear:
Rockcrusher Dana 60
5:38 Gears
Disc Brakes
ARB Airlocker
35 Spline Superior shafts

Suspension: Full-Traction 6" LongArm Suspension Lift
Bilstein 5100 Shocks
2" Body Lift
Currie Rear Anti-Rock Swaybar

Wheels / Tires: 37x12.50-17 Parnelli Jones Tires
17x10 Weld DuneLoc Racing Wheels

Accessories: Front M.O.R.E. High Clearance Bumper
WARN 9.5Ti Winch w/ Accessories
Optima Yellow Top Deep Cycle Battery
POWERTANK Air System
Poision Spyder Rocker Protection
RockHard 4x4 Rear Bumper Tire Carrier
RockHard 4x4 RollBar System
Bushwacker Extended Flares
Be Cool Aluminum Radiator
SPAL Electric Fan / Transmission Cooler
PIAA lighting
Mastercraft Rubicon Seating w/ 40" Bench
SPEEDLINER spray interior

:shock: :shock:

jps4jeep said:
Daddy Likey!

Sort Of Off topic- I think they pt the power windows in for a reason.. I too need them cause to the roll cage I will be adding power windows, can't roll the window down with full roll cage, simply can't get my hand in there to roll the rindow down.

That's why they invented zippers :p

Or you could simply open the door and roll the window down.
That first one says one of a kind in the auction description. Not true. I saw one at the Superlift ride this weekend at Gray Rock. It was brought up by Superlift. It had all those AEV goodies including the Hemi. It was a dark blue color and had a huge rat painted down both sides that said "Rock Fink". It was also pimpin some of those shiny wheels. I'm sure you will be seeing that particular Jeep in upcoming ads.
I think that the RedRooster mobile may have actually been caught on film over the weekend by the Superlift TV crew. Look for the episode sometime in Sugust on the Outdoor Channel.

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Rough Ride

I caught some sightings of the Rooster mobile this weekend on Whiskey Springs. Made it look like a walk in the park.

RE: Run in with a mud pit

redrooster said:
That first one says one of a kind in the auction description. Not true. I saw one at the Superlift ride this weekend at Gray Rock. It was brought up by Superlift. It had all those AEV goodies including the Hemi.

They arent one of a kind but definetly cool! Minus the chromo wheels, I would rock that unlimited.I like the 5.7 hemi. Mmm V8!

(Sorry Junkpile, I know you'll disagree with me on this, but...) A V-8 in a Jeep is just wrong. They weren't made to go fast, they were made to go where other vehicles can't go.....yeah, I know, Junk, sometimes ya gotta go fast in a Jeep, and I'll give you that. Mud-runnin' in a bog, or sand dragging, or other similar things....ok. Just not my idea of a Jeep.

That's okay Sparky. Do what you like with your Jeep, I'll support you in it. I'm cool with all of it.
But......
Jeeps weren't made to go where other vehicles can't. The military had and has always had much more capable vehicles than the SWB Jeep if simple terrain negotiation is the goal. Speed concerns WERE a great factor in the design.

You guys are ragging on a set of perfectly forged 17x10 Weld wheels ...... that's just too funny. If they aren't your style, then cool. But to imply that they are somehow a downgrade from something like the common 15x8 steelies is beyond ignorant.

RE: Good time for a rubicon run?

The wheels are definitely pimpin. I couldn't run a set on a trail vehicle...too much bling to cry over getting shredded on the rocks.
That Rock Fink Jeep is in one of the newest Interco ads sporting a new set of 39 Iroks. It has some pretty bad wheels on it also. They look bigger than 17" in person.

RE: Another good man gone

redrooster said:
Or you could simply open the door and roll the window down.
Thats what I do, but it is a little sketchy on the Highway, and just plain PITA

RE: I wish I was this cop!

Junkpile said:
You guys are ragging on a set of perfectly forged 17x10 Weld wheels ...... that's just too funny. If they aren't your style, then cool. But to imply that they are somehow a downgrade from something like the common 15x8 steelies is beyond ignorant.

I can't afford a set of 15" Welds :D . A 17" Weld rim has to be worth more than my Jeep. JD Offroad had a Caddy Vortech V8 in that yellow Unlimited last fall. The owner had it changed along with other stuff.

I don't know if the owner was looking for speed but 500+ torque with D60 axles is pretty nice :wink:

RE: 90 Cherokee stalls and hesitates bad on take off

I'm fine with the 17x10" wheels too. I wouldn't want them on a trail rig though...only cause I would kill myself if I scratched them.

If only you could put some kind of force-field around them.....

Back