Ugly trucks.......

90Xjay

Who says you can't Wheel and compute

I wanted to start something just for fun.
Everyone chime in on your opinions and photos of ugly trucks.
My best friend has an 82 GMC that he just loves to drive around to upset people. We have a blast in this thing, pulling up next to stuck up folks in 50K automobiles and just staring them down. It was built for a wrecking yard runner, but is one of the most dependable vehicles he has ever owned. We even fixed the A/C this summer. That really turns heads driving around in 95 degree heat with the windows up and the A/C cranking.

Here is the link to the website dedicated to "Smokie"

http://members.cox.net/mark-s1615/smokie.html

Broken link and PLEASE take that music off YOUR page LOL sounds like 70's pr0n music.

A guy I know bought a good ole chevy luv several months back to get him around town. One ugly truck, but I guess it gets good gas mileage. No pics, but it's a nice rust brown color!

Got Jeep baptised today

Here's one for ya. When I got it, it had a brown canopy on the back. Let's just say the canopy didn't like sliding around corners and is laying off in the bushes somewhere....

image-missing.png

Currently, it is still sitting in my front yard, with only the frame and cab left!

I'm assumin' that the engine in the back is syncronized with the one under the hood (what hood???) for more power.........just like those big tractors at the tractor pulls, right?!? :lol:

I'll have to take a pic of my neighbor's truck, that cream puff is definately worthy of this thread!

A buddie of mine lives in a town where they don't pick up trash so you have to take it to the dump yourself, well he has this 81 F250 2wd that the frame rotted and broke in between the cab and bed so he just welded them back together, but never bothered to lift the frame into the original position, so it look like it is perminently saging. Oh ya, it does not have any glass in it either!

That is an awesome link about smokey the truck. I love his appointment list. LOL :lol: :lol: I had a few bad cars in my day. Had a wood paneled station wagon and you had to hold the screwdriver on the alt (I think) or carb to start it. It had holes rusted in the floor and no back window, it was covered with plastic. I busted that out by accident. All the roofing material was hanging down and stapled on. LOL Great stuff, those vehicles!

Lady

I might also interject here.........I think I'd place a vote for those "plastic clad" Avalanches - that's one ugly truck. The GM designers have sure gone downhill.

Well the avalanche is BIG, I know that. My plant manager has one because it gives him leg room and he's about 7 foot tall. It puts my Jeep to shame when he parks next to me! I'm not sure what catagory it belongs in either, but it does have an unusual design.

Lady

my jeep sits higheer than a hummer, you wanna talk about putting people to shame? heh its great rolling up next to an h2 and having the guy in the suit look UP at you :lol:

What must be even better is that you know how much they paid for that not-a-real-Humvee on a 3/4 ton Suburban chassis which GM has made a killing off of guys just like him.

you could more than likley put one of those guys to shame in a trail challenge given your mods.

Good for you!

Aztec=Ugly :(

New style Chevy front ends=darn ugly :( :(

Older models of Dodge Durango=Catfish slamming into brick wall :( :( :(

New Durangos=can't describe yet, still working on it :?:

I still can't believe Jeep copied The H2 Grill
image-missing.png

Here we go - from the official Jeep Haterz :lol:

Back