"Ugliest Dog Crowned" (You've gotta see this)

mingez

RE: Re: RE: Best way to remove spring perches??

Ugliest Dog Crowned

SANTA BARBARA, Calif. (AP) July 4, 2005 — The owners of the other contestants in this year's World's Ugliest Dog Contest may have thought their pooches had a chance - until they saw Sam.

Click Here for more news on wpvi.com's menagerie of Animals & Oddities.
The 14-year-old pedigreed Chinese crested recently won the Sonoma-Marin Fair contest for the third consecutive time, and it's no surprise.

The tiny dog has no hair, if you don't count the yellowish-white tuft erupting from his head. His wrinkled brown skin is covered with splotches, a line of warts marches down his snout, his blind eyes are an alien, milky white and a fleshy flap of skin hangs from his withered neck. And then there's the Austin Powers teeth that jut at odd angles from his mouth.

He's so ugly even the judges recoiled when he was placed on the judging table, said proud owner, Susie Lockheed, of Santa Barbara.

"People are always horrified when I kiss him. He may turn into a prince yet. He's definitely a toad," she said. "I always thought he'd be great on greeting cards or on a commercial for Rogaine."

Sam, who's pushing 15, has something of a cult following after winning the contest - and fans' hearts - for three years running.

"I did years of professional musical theater and never achieved the fame Sam has," Lockheed said.

There's the story, now here's the Pic:
ugly-4.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: -- Dude that is just great!

RE: Thinking of Buying another 4x4

Is she sure that is not a rat?

Re: I have NO brakes

Thats f-ing gross...man I knew I shouldnt have read this thread while eating breakfast.

RE: 3 Link Rear Suspension?

My wife was mildily disturbed at that sight..... I just laughed my butt off

RE: Finally, the tub off (pics not for shiny Jeep people)

That dog is sssooo ugly...

The owner should be put to sleep.

Regards,

Gadget

RE: "Ugliest Dog Crowned" (You

Hmmm, a dog with "some'r" teeth :shock:

That eyesore is one nasty lookin' mutt.

You know, there are some dogs that are soooo ugly, they're cute. This isn't one of them. I can't believe the owner kisses that thing.

That thing looks a lot like Spike from Gremlins II. I expected another pic of it jumping out of the popcorn at a movie theatre. Very ugly to say the least.....Mikey

Rolling again

I can't believe the owner keeps that thing. I would be afraid to go to sleep in the same house with that rat.

Vinyl sticker cutter or plotter

"The Ugliest Dog" has become a hit sensation around this household.
The Pic has gone up on my Stepmother-in-law's station (Hair dresser) as a guide to not make her mad or you'll end up looking like this!
My daughter cries whenever she sees it and I tell her it's the BOOGIE MAN!
My wife just laughs at it.... we'll see how funny it is a 3 o'clock in the morning when she hears my screaming and the picture in her face (as a crule and rotten joke :twisted: )

RE: Does SOA + 4" lifted Springs = good Idea?

prariepunk said:
we'll see how funny it is a 3 o'clock in the morning when she hears my screaming and the picture in her face (as a crule and rotten joke :twisted: )

You are a sick and twisted person.......I knew there was a reason I liked you!!! :lol:

Back