Turn signal cancelation Cam

Engir

I am reassembling my column after a major repair and found the turn signal cancelation cam broken and I have the rod for the horn but not the spring. I found the cam but not a horn kit does anyone have a spring they can part with or know where to get one for my 87 XJ, please?

WhatsApp Image 2024-09-12 at 10.52.04_8c30cdd2.jpgWhatsApp Image 2024-09-12 at 10.52.46_5546d60a.jpgWhatsApp Image 2024-09-12 at 10.53.24_900c19d5.jpg

those are very similar to chevy columns, like if i remember right, since yours is an early cherokee, it might be a chevy column. compare yours to some chevy camaros and trucks, even the small trucks.

those are very similar to chevy columns, like if i remember right, since yours is an early cherokee, it might be a chevy column. compare yours to some chevy camaros and trucks, even the small trucks.
You are correct it is a sagnaw column like most GMs. I do not want to go into a long dissertation but my horn did not work when I bought the Jeep and believe this is why and do not know if the units I am seeing online are the correct size having never seen a correct piece. Myself I think the Turn signal cancelation cam should come with these and was surprised when I found out they do not.

Back