trail ready bumpers

Jeeper's-
just think the website can do without the "Yankees Suck and Jeter..." is that emblazoned upon your windshield? mucho macho mysharona

Green with envy, you know NOMAS BETTA!!

Chill out. So i like the sox and hate the yankees
Don't worry it will be gone in september, after the yanks choke and the sox win and then it is foot ball season and it will be
Jets Suck

Hehe! It is all in good fun.

I have a trail ready front and rear bumper I am just installing now on a YJ.. The front looks good and strong but I dont think I should have gotten the light cut outs. They remove alot of material from the end of the bumper for the light hole and it looks like it weakens the end. They rienforce the back of the cut out but I still dont feel good about it. Cool looking with the lites in the bumper though. Otherwise the bumper looks great and the clevis mounts are great. I like the bars tilted forward. Seams much stronger than the A.R.B. I had on my nissan. I got the side protectors for the back and i am unhappy with they way they attach to the bumper. They are welded to a very thick plate as you can see from thier pictures but they plate is completely flat with no bends or angles to it is very easy to flex. If the side protector were to suffer a collision with say a rock on a rollor or a tree on the trail I believe it will bend and contact the rear corner of the body. The bumper looks strong otherwise but as for the side protectors I am sorry i didnt save my money and get the avalanche rear corner guards. Well know I will have to have both. Have you looked at M.O.R.E's winged bumper. The ends are angled up for clearence for your tires to contact rocks. I wish I saw That first. That might have been a better choice.

Back