TPS Needed

redwrangler02

Ha I know this will probably not get any responds, but I need a new throttle positioning sensor for my 2002 wrangler if anyone has access to one that they are not using. Thanks!

While you're at it, I also sell 62mm performance throttle bodies if you're interested. Only $85 plus a refundable core charge.

Ill for sure take a tps if you've got one for an 02 I6 Wrangler! And what would the performance throttle body do for me exactly? I may also be interested if it would do me good to have it.

Your HP and MPG will improve, and throttle response will be a lot quicker as the stock taper below the throttle plate is removed.

Does your stock TPS have any numbers on it? Can you send or post a pic of the connector side so I make sure it's the same as what I send?

While you're at it, I also sell 62mm performance throttle bodies if you're interested. Only $85 plus a refundable core charge.

I'll definetly want one of these in the future. Though, it maybe another two years since I'm gone all summer and I'm deploying next year. :-| My Jeep will be non-op'd for the whole time. Do you have a store?

Hey man! I think I got the right number off my current tps, I believe this is the tps anyway... 2041-1 Bourns. That was the only number I could see without taking the thing off, which Ill do if that isnt right. Ill upload a pic or two with the thing on, but Ill need till tomorrow to take it off and gets some pictures of it if you need me too.

Attachments

• HPIM0142.JPG
    HPIM0142.JPG
    605.3 KB · Views: 89
  • HPIM0143.JPG
    HPIM0143.JPG
    559.6 KB · Views: 88
Actuall, is that the tps? I only thought I knew what it looked like cause I read about it in haynes...now that i look at the one in the pictures of tps where everyone types the word in a comment, it looks nothing like that. Let me know if im right, and if not where i can find it, cause my car feels like its about to die everytime i drive it now!! AHH!!

How do I send you money? HA Ive got a paypal account but Ive only ever bought stuff on ebay and it pretty much does everything for you! Let me know so i can get you your $$ and I can get my much needed tps!

That's the TPS, and to the right of it is the MAP sensor.

I need you to disconnect the TPS and take a picture of the inside of the plug, so I make sure to send you the right part. Let's make sure I have one with the right plug setup before you send me money.

To send money, copy my email bountyhunter AT sija.org and go the Paypal.com website. Login, click on 'send money', and put in my email address. Pretty easy from there.

Once you post up a pic of the plug, I'll send it out asap.

Hey! Here are the pictures of the tps you need i think. I didnt know if the part you needed was the black part or the ugly yellowish part so i took pics of both. Let me know if youve got one or whatever! Im ready to send you money if ya do!

Attachments

• HPIM0159.JPG
    HPIM0159.JPG
    564.9 KB · Views: 87
  • HPIM0157.JPG
    HPIM0157.JPG
    626.8 KB · Views: 91
  • HPIM0160.JPG
    HPIM0160.JPG
    618.2 KB · Views: 113
  • HPIM0158.JPG
    HPIM0158.JPG
    610.7 KB · Views: 85

Hey also, if you know, what is this round cylinder? I accidentally broke the plastic line going to it while trying to unscrew the tps...the thing was super brittle.

Attachments

• HPIM0163.JPG
    HPIM0163.JPG
    570.4 KB · Views: 93
  • HPIM0165.JPG
    HPIM0165.JPG
    693.8 KB · Views: 101
I've got 6 TPS's sitting in front of me, and not one has a connector pin setup that matches yours. Sorry. I've got two different types here, pins and flat blades, yours looks like a different type of pin setup.

As for the other thing, that's emissions stuff. It should be a vacuum line and you can fix it by connecting the broken pieces with a section of windshield washer or vacuum hose.

Oh dang:( Well thanks for checking for me anyway! I guess Ill just have to bite the bullet and but a not cheap one lol.

Back