Totally OT-Wanna Buy an Island?

LadyJeepFreak

Dana 60's, 44's, ford 9", np205, ford 390

I know I do but it may take me awhile. LOL You all know you have that dream. Here is a cool link I got on email today about doing just that. It is a forbes article that lists the top 10 most expensive islands for sale right now. It also gives some advantages and disadvantages to owning your own island. Good things to know for when you make it big! lol

http://www.forbes.com/2005/03/04/cx_sc_0304home.html?partner=lifestyle_newsletter
8)

Make sure you get one big enough for a few extra places to crash and some trails for an occaisional "Tropical Jeepz ride" !
[edit]
okay it might be tough to get the jeeps there but it would've been cool :lol:

TwistedCopper said:
okay it might be tough to get the jeeps there but it would've been cool :lol:

well if you have enuf money to purchase an island i think you can splurge a little and spend the extra cash and have the jeeps shipped or even possibly flown over :D

RE: Re: RE: Beans or no beans in Chilli?

I better start selling more furniture.

RE: Re: RE: Totally OT-Wanna Buy an Island?

though, if you go to the vladi private island sales website, you can find much cheaper, albiet less elegant islands. there's one off the coast of maine for a mere 1 million dollars.

Yea this article peaked my interest too. There is an resort in FIJI for sale on ebay right now and that guy sells lots of space there too. That is really awesome. I wanted to check out the private website too. 8)

Heather

RE: Steering problem after stuck, HELP!!!

I'd only want an island if it got snow on it... Something in the Great Lakes... That would be awesome...

Re: Chimp chews man's face off? Did you guys see this?

I saw a tv show that said the granddaughter to some billionair europian tycoon got for her 18th bday $5billion in cash and an island. The island had a town on it too. Does she now own those people?

RE: MIX BEER & REDNECK, You get?

Islands are sooooo last year. Buy a small country instead, it's all the rave...and everybody's doing it.

<snicker>

RE: Vacuum system problems

oh man, I would love to have my own island. Do whatever I want, whenever I want!!!!

Of course, it would have to have some coconut trees or something so I'd have some food to eat...

Maybe some monkeys to play with too

RE: Re: RE: safari bikini,duster,deck cover

Saurian said:
I'd only want an island if it got snow on it... Something in the Great Lakes... That would be awesome...
Eh? I lived in Ohio my whole life (all 21 yrs) and I'm moving to Texas. I'd want a TROPICAL Island, where I won't freeze my "bullz" off :shock: . But hey, beggars can't be choosers :x . . . well I can choose what I beg for! I don't like the cold anymore, but when it gets hot, you can only take so much off :wink:

RE: Re: RE: Engine won

prariepunk said:
Saurian said:
Eh? I lived in Ohio my whole life (all 21 yrs) and I'm moving to Texas. I'd want a TROPICAL Island, where I won't freeze my "bullz" off :shock: . But hey, beggars can't be choosers :x . . . well I can choose what I beg for! I don't like the cold anymore, but when it gets hot, you can only take so much off :wink:

Ya well it is YOUR island, you can wear whatever you want or don't want to right? lol

I had a laugh at the monkey comment too. Ya gotta know better than that! Coconuts are good though!

Seriously, It is my main goal in life to move myself to an island or a very warm tropical locale. I despise weather under 60 degrees and it's real hard on my body (joint replacement). I'm a much sane and happier person when I'm able to be warm and near the ocean. I have lived near the ocean all my life so far and I can have it no other way when it's over with. I have some savings plans in mind and business ideas (money making) too. Who knows what life will bring. It doesn't hurt to dream right?

Lady

Fenders

I am moving down to southeast FL in April. I have finally wised up to this NY weather and am heading for warmth.

Back